You'll always have me

Mew

Anyhow I guessed my in-laws are gonna be a problem in our love life. I mean look at them how happy they look when they see their son and they don't seem to be homophobic yet they had to like make my baby cry so hard by just denying our relationship. I mean how delusional they can be. My baby was such a mess earlier. I hardly resisted the urge to talk to his parents about the whole thing. I mean I'm gonna definitely talk to them if they hurt my baby again. I'm gonna convince them to accept us. Well I'm hoping they'll approve our relationship oneday.

Only beacuse my baby told me to go home, that's why I returned home without any delay. I didn't want my baby to get upset more than he already is. But I was so devastated to see him in that state. I always want my baby to smile.

Earlier today after calling gulfie so many times when he didn't answer any of my calls or msgs, I was so worried that I immediately left my home to go there. But luckily wat came to my mind and I called him. He talked to win about what happened and told me everything in details. He then insisted on coming with me to his home incase gulf isn't in good state. If I never saw wat with win in intimate position, then I would have doubted about his feelings for my baby. I mean he is way too more concerned about gulf and I really appreciate their friendship.

When gulf talked to me on the phone, I felt more relieved than the whole day. I was so worried earlier today that my stepdad asked me if I was having any problem and was concerned about me. But I just cut it off.

After thinking about how to approach my in-laws and not getting any conclusions, I finally managed myself to sleep after late night hours.

**************
I want today to be special for my baby as I want him to be happy. So I told him to convince his parents to let him hang out with wat which is gonna be a yes or no situation completely. I don't know if they are gonna let him enjoy today or not.

After stressing over it a while finally gulf informed me that his parents agreed to let him hang out for which I'm forever thankful to them. When everything was sorted I showered and got ready for today's event. I wore a blue full sleeves t-shirt and a black jeans and then headed to the living room. Everyone was having their breakfast so I just went to tell the cook to wrap two portions for me as I told gulf to have breakfast with me. After grabbing our breakfast which is basically grilled cheese sandwich and some scrambled eggs with some juice cans, I headed to our garage only to interrupted by my mom.

Mom: Is everything okay with you moo?? You were acting weird yesterday.

Me: Everything is fine mom. I'm heading out and I'll be out whole day.

Mom: Is gulf okay? Bring him home sometime. I haven't seen him eversince our first meet.

Me:ok. I'll bring him.

Mom:How are his parents?? Are they okay with you?? I mean do they know about you??

Me:They aren't happy at the moment. But I think I'm gonna convince them oneday.

Mom: Do you want us to talk to them???

Me: No mom. I don't want more drama. Let gulf handle it for now. Anyways I'm getting late. So bye.

With that I walked straight to my car and drove all the way to a place near gulf's house where he told me to meet him. When I reached there, he was already there waiting for me. He was looking all cute with a cream coloured full sleeves T-shirt and black denim pant. I smiled at him. His eyes were still puffy from all the crying.

He got inside the car and without wasting a second he kissed me hard. With this small action, i already got erection and adjusted it quickly. Gulf just laughed at me and locked his seatbelt. After a while we were at a park where we are gonna spend the whole day.