"Like what?" She asked curiously.
"My turn to ask questions remember." He raised a brow and she huffed in annoyance to which he chuckled at.

"Okay, what's the most embarrassing thing you've done?" He asked interested at the fact her face contorted into a pained flushed one.

"No," she groaned. "I thought I'd finally got rid of that embarrassing memory."
"It can't be that bad." He spoke and she shrugged.

"Well, when I was dating my ex boyfriend we were on this cute date like everything was perfect until he leaned into kiss me and I freaked out and accident knocked over candles and set the place on fire- but everything was okay don't worry!" She spoke with a flushed face at the embarrassment.

"You had a boyfriend? You're like 12 years old." He teased despite wondering if she still had lingering feelings for him.

"Oh shut up, it was like over a year and a half ago."
"Who was it?"
"Beomgyu."

"What?" Chenle asked out quicker than she could even breathe. "You're friends with your ex?"

Seowoo scrunched her nose up and cringed slightly.
"It was just...too much too soon and we didn't get that serious so we mutually decided it was best to stay friends- anyway it's my time to ask though!"

Chenle caught the ball effortlessly as she threw it once more.
"What's something about you that no one knows?"

Chenle paused after her question as his mind immediately went to something lingering on his tongue.
"That...I don't know it sounds weird." He commented, scratching the back of his head.

"I'm sure it isn't."
The boy sighed once more before speaking without making eye contact with her.

"Sometimes I'm jealous of the others... because they're happy in their own annoying couples."

Seowoo's eyebrows shot up in surprise.
"You're jealous of them being in a relationship- ow!"

"Not my fault you haven't got quick reflexes." He shrugged despite the fact his insides were heating up and he was fighting against the blush forming on his cheeks almost as if he indirectly confessed.

Seowoo glared at him as she forcefully launched the ball over to him yet he again caught it.

"So, am I your favourite person in the whole world who you'd buy a car for cuz-"
"No."
"Eh, worth a shot." She shrugged and noticed it was getting dark so she walked over to the boy.

"You don't even have your license so I don't know why you want a car." He commented.

"I feel like it would be nice just to get in the car and drive until it's late just having a good time taking in the scenery or just escaping."

"You can do that."
"Why, are you going to drive me around until I'm happy or something?" She inquired sarcastically.

"I mean, I wouldn't mind."

Seowoo halted in her place, eyebrows raised as she turned to look at him as he kept walking so she hurried to stand in front of him and walk backwards as she grinned at him.

"Really?" She asked excitedly, clapping her hands together.

Chenle rolled his eyes at her.
"Whatever, I'm hungry let's go eat. I'm sure Jaemin made something."

The boy was just about to enter the doors when her hand clasped over his wrist making him stop.

He turned his head, eyes falling to the girl who couldn't help but nervously smile.
"Actually, can I take you up on that drive now?"

"Now?" He furrowed his brows and she nodded.
"I've had this bucket list with...well it doesn't matter now but I always wanted to go to this place with someone. It has these crazy beautiful lights and it's so scenic too, not to mention there's basically a festival there and we can watch the fireworks!"

He chuckled.
"It's like you're asking me on a date or something." Chenle joked as he grabbed the white towel to hang over his shoulder.

"What if I am?"

SEOWOO OMG GIRL YESSSS GET IT

anyways

Lmk what I should include in the festival like what things they can do together etccc