I don't wanna kiss you ~ E.B.C.A

*Tumblr request*
Bold: Erick
Regular: reader

Made by: Brenda & Julia ❤

DISCLAIMER: DON'T COPY MY WORK. DON'T REPOST MY WORK. SHARE THE LINK. DON'T TAKE CREDIT FOR WHAT'S NOT YOURS.

Your POV:
"Hey everyone it's y/n welcome back to our channel and today I'm gonna pull a prank on Erick, the prank I'm gonna be doing is the I don't wanna kiss you prank. I think he's gonna be hurt or pissed when I tell him I don't wanna kiss him, right now he's at the studio with the guys so I'm gonna call him and find out when he'll be home.

"Hola Mami que pasó?"
"Nada I just wanted to know when you'll be home."
"About 30 minutes I'm gonna get some food then I'll be home." *he says in his sexy English accent*
"Ok baby I'll see you soon." *I hang up the phone and look at the camera* Erick will be here soon so I'm gonna go play video games and see what he does.

*I saw Erick pull into the driveway and I hid the camera so he wouldn't see it and I ran to the game room and start to play a game*
"Hey Bebecita I'm home and I got your favorite" *he set the food down in the kitchen and walks over to me to give me a kiss but I moved away from him*
"Nothing, how was the studio." *I continued playing my game*

"Something must be wrong cause you won't  kiss me." *he looked a little hurt*
"I don't feel well." 
"Well a kiss will make you feel better" *he leans in to kiss me again*
"I love you but I don't wanna get you sick, let's go eat mi amor" *I got up and walked to the kitchen and looked at the camera real quick and grabbed a plate and put some food on it*
"Mami dame un beso por favor" *he pouted*
"Thank you for the food I love you" * I gave him a hug and walked back to the game room and continued my game*

"Baby what's up with you? Everything was fine this morning and now you won't let me kiss you." *he was getting upset*
"I'm just not in the mood." *i try to continue my game but Erick stands in front of the tv* "babe move please."
"I'll move when you give me a kiss." *he had a serious face on*
"Seriously you're getting mad because I won't kiss you?" *I cross my arms and stare at him*

"Whatever" *he walked upstairs to our shared room and laid face down and started crying*
*I turn to the camera* "Guys I feel bad now, I'm gonna check on him." *I grab the camera and keep it hidden so he can't see it* "Baby."
"Leave me alone." *he wouldn't look at me*
"Amor talk to me please." *I ran my hand up and down his back*
"Do you love me?" *he lifted his head up and looked at me with tears in his eyes*
"Of course I do. Why would you ask that?" *I felt hurt that he thought I didn't love him*
"Because you don't wanna kiss me, I had a rough day at the studio and I just wanted to come home and spend time with my beautiful girlfriend, eat some food, cuddle and kiss a little and forget about today but you don't wanna kiss me." *he was full on sobbing and that's when I knew I had to tell him*
"Baby look at me." *he wouldn't look at me*
"Go away, I just wanna be alone" 
"Papi." *I said softly and he looked at me* "it's a prank."
"What do you mean it's a prank?" *he looked over at me and his face was red and puffy*

"I wanted to get back at you for all the pranks you pulled on me, so I did the I don't wanna kiss you prank, I didn't think you would react like this, I'm so sorry papi, I love you." *I kissed his face and then finally I kissed his lips* 
"Where's the camera?" *he got up and looked 
"Right there amor." *I point to the camera hiding in the Christmas tree*

"That was mean but I'll admit it was a good prank, this prank war isn't over." *He kisses your cheek before you end the video.*
"So that's it for today's video. Thanks for tuning in and watching, we'll see you in the next video we love you" "Besos." 

A/N: Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been busy and also I've had really bad writers block. I wanna give a huge s/o to my bestie Julia for helping me make this. Thank you so much for helping me, your an amazing writer ❤. If you have requests please DM me, my comments haven't been working, don't forget to follow me on Instagram @cncogirl18 

~Mrs. Pimentel 🇲🇽🖤