Prank gone wrong ~ NCM

Plot: The guys prank Nick and you & his mom are in on it and you pretend to be the murderer but the prank goes a little too far.

"Guys are you sure about this? He's gonna be pissed" I said looking at everyone 
"Y/N trust me it's gonna be a good prank" Edwin reassured me
"So we all agree Y/N is gonna be the killer?" Zion looked at everyone than me.
Everyone turned and looked at me then said yes.
"We'll be back we're gonna go get the stuff" Brandon told everyone and dragged me along with him & Ed.

"What's up BEANZ!! so Brandon, Y/N & I are on our way to Party City to pick up some stuff to prank Nick" Edwin said into the camera.
"Wait should we block him from our snapchat stories so he won't know that we're pranking him" I suggested.
"You're right let's do that" Brandon & Edwin block Nick from their stories and I gave my phone to Edwin to block Nick from my story cause I was driving.

"So we need fake blood and a mask for you to wear since you're gonna be the murderer." Brandon pointed the camera to Edwin and I.
"Yo what about this?" Edwin grabs the mask and shows you.
"That's scary as fuck, let's get it" Brandon grabs it and pays for the stay and you guys head back to the house

*The mask you wear*

You help Edwin with all the blood and spill some everywhere and even on yourself to make it look more real

"You guys ready?" Brandon looks at all of us
"Let's prank Nick" Zion goes upstairs to play fortnite with Nick & Austin, Nick's mom went in her room and I hid in the kitchen.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" Brandon starts freaking out
"I'll go see what's going on" Austin walks down the stairs and yells for Zion and Nick to come down.
Zion looks in the bathroom and walks away and Nick looks in and starts to walk away but looks in again and see the blood and Edwin.
"SOMEONE CALL 911" Brandon yells
"I'll call" Austin opens his phone and walks toward the kitchen and looks at you and gives you a thumbs up.
I hear Nick say "Yo Ed stay with me, you're gonna be ok helps on the way"
"Somone-" Edwin starts to say
"What?" Nick looks at him confused.
"Someone's in the house" then Edwin passes out.

"What he say?" Brandon looks Nick
"He said someone's in the house" Nick looks toward the kitchen you made noise so he would notice you
"YO SOMEONE'S IN THE HOUSE!" Nick starts go walk toward you.
"GET THE FUCK OUT!"
"I'M GONNA FUCK YOU UP" Nick chased you into the backyard and he grabbed you and tried to hit you but he missed and ended up pushing you in the pool.
"Wait no don't hurt me i-" 
"NICK IT WAS JUST PRANK!" Edwin and Brandon yelled.
"NICK DON'T" his mom and the guys yelled.

It was too late he already pushed you in the pool and you couldn't swim
"HELP M-" Nick threw something and you backed up and ended up hitting your head on the wall hard and blacked out.
"WHERE'S Y/N" Nick started freaking out cause he heard you yell for help but he didn't see you.
"Y/N!" The guys and his mom run to the backyard.
Zion jumped in the pool and grabbed you and pulled you out.
"Are you really gonna fucking help the killer, Edwin is inside dead why did no one call the co-" Nick turned and saw Edwin and he was alive. 
"Wait if this is a prank then who was" Nick pulled off your mask.

"Mamas?" Nick got tears in his eyes when he saw you unconscious.
"IS SHE GONNA BE OK? OH MY GOD MAMAS IM SO SORRY" Nick grabbed you and held you tight.
"Someone give her CPR" the guys started freaking out.
Nick got up and went to his room crying.
Zion gave you CPR and you woke up.
"Wh-where's Nick?" I look up at the guys and his mom.
"In his room, he's really upset that he hurt you" his mom looked at you and had some tears in her eyes.

You got up with the help of Zion and went to Nick's room and knocked on his door.
"GO AWAY!" you hear Nick crying and it hurt your heart, his door was unlocked so you walked in and locked his door.
"Baby" I whispered and Nick looked up and then looked back down.
"I'm so fucking sorry mamas." He started crying harder.
"Baby look at me" I tried to get him to look at me.

I grabbed his hands and moved them away from his face and sat in his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist and grabbed his face and wiped his tears and kissed his lips.
"Baby I'm so sorry for helping them prank you" I looked into his eyes.
"It's ok mamas I'm so sorry for hurting you, because of me you almost died." He started to get teary eyed again
"Hey hey hey I'm right here and I'm ok" I hug him tightly. Suddenly there's a knock at the door.

"Nick we're really sorry" Nick got up and wrapped my arms and legs around him & opened his door.
"You gotta admit we did get you." Edwin walked over to Nick and sided hugged him and Brandon pointed the camera at Nick.
"Yeah you did, you guys really scared me tho" I put my head in Nick's neck.

"So that's it for this video thanks to Y/N & Mrs. Mara for helping us out we'll see you guys in the next video.
"I love you papas" I kiss Nick.
"I love you more mamas and I'm so glad you're ok." 

A/N: I'm sorry if this isn't the best I tried really hard on it.
~ Mrs. Pimentel 🖤🇲🇽