Feliz cumpleaños mi amor❤️😘

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY MI AMOR TE AMO

Made by:CNCOgirl18 aka Mrs. Pimentel

Brenda's POV:
Today is my boyfriend's Joel Pimentel's 20th birthday. Yes Joel Pimentel from CNCO. I met him at one of his concerts during meet and greet and when I was getting ready to leave so I can go to my seat he gave me his number and told me to meet him at his hotel room after the show so he can take me on a date. After we went on the date after his concert we started to hang out and go on more dates then he asked me to be his girlfriend. We've been together for 2 years and I love him so much he's the best boyfriend ever! Right now he's on his US tour and I'm planning on surprising him. I just landed in Miami and right now  boys are at rehearsals. I made a group chat with Chris, Zabdi, Rich, and Erick and I told them I wanted to surprise Joel for his birthday and I haven't seen him in months so I really miss him. When I told them I wanted to come to Miami to surprise Joel they said they were gonna buy me a ticket and have Kevin pick me up from the airport and take me to the CNCO house. Once I got off the plane I got my bags and got a text from Kevin telling me where to meet him, Once I saw Kevin he helped me put my bags in the car and we headed to the CNCO house.

~At the airport~

Y/N: "Thanks for picking me up and letting me surprise Joel".

K: "You're welcome and It's awesome that you came to surprise him. He misses you a lot."

~At the CNCO House~

After an hour drive we make it the house and Kevin helps me put my stuff in the bag and he says the boys are on their way home from rehearsals and he told me I can go put my stuff down in Joel's room and hide.

*The Boys show up*

J: "Hola Kev, ¿qué estás haciendo aquí?"

K: "Sólo pensé en pasar por aquí y decirte feliz cumpleaños. Dejé tu sorpresa en tu habitación."

J: "Thanks man, I'll go check it out".

Joel walks upstairs to his room and opens his door. What he doesn't know is that your hiding behind his door.

Once Joel opens the door and walks in his room I walk up behind and stand on my toes and cover his eyes

B: "Hey Birthday boy I missed you!" I say giving his neck a kiss

He turns around and has the biggest smile on his face and some tears in his eyes.

J: "Brenda??"

B: " Hola Mi Amor." Joel grabs me and hugs me tightly and kisses me.

J: "I missed you so much baby girl. What are you doing here?"
B: "I missed you a lot and plus I wanted to surprise you for your 20th birthday." I tell him and give him a kiss. "I have a gift for you".

J: "Babe you didn't have to get me anything you being here is the best gift ever." He comes over to me to see what I got him.

B: "Joel Pimentel De Leon, These past 2 years with you have been amazing and I love you so much, I still remember the day we met it was the happiest day of my life and I'm so glad you asked me out on date and we became boyfriend and girlfriend. I'm not proposing...yet this is a promise ring. I promise that I will support you no matter what, I promise to always love you and never leave your side and I promise that I turn this promise ring into a marriage ring and become Mrs. Brenda Pimentel De Leon so with that being said will you accept my promise?" I say getting down on one knee with some tears in my eyes.

J: "Of course I'll accept your promise, I can't wait to make you Mrs. Pimentel De Leon." I put the ring on his ring finger.

Y/N: "I love you Mr. Pimentel De Leon and I can't wait to be yours forever".