life update December 2021

Hi everyone I hope you're all doing well. I know I haven't been active since July and I'm so sorry to everyone who's requested for CNCO, I've been swamped with everything in me going on I haven't had time to write. Also I've lost my passion for writing. Since Joel left CNCO I'm no longer gonna be writing for him sorry.

Since the last time I updated everyone my mental and physical health has gotten worse because of covid. I have my own small business (I make and sell lip glosses). My niece was just born and she lives with me and it's been though, I haven't been able to sleep through the night cause she wakes me up every few hours and I haven't been able to sleep. I'm currently looking for a job but because of covid and the holidays coming up no one is hiring.

As most of you know I've been a CNCOwner since day one and I'll continue to love support them but I figured it was time to evolved from cncogirl18 to cncoxlifeline. I know In Real Life but I'm still a fan of all of guys and I'll love and support all of them till the end.

Since I'm thinking of ending this book I think I'm gonna try writing for Sergio Jr & IRL. If you have an ideas or want a request for preference for them let me know.

- B