My Best Friend Joel?

Requested Joel Imagine

By Brenda and Ciara

Requested by 

~Gayathri POV~

My name is Gayathri, I'm 18 years old, I'm 5'11 I have Brown eyes and black hair, and one thing you should know about me is that I'm in love with my best friend Joel Pimentel De Leon from CNCO. Joel and I have been best friends since I was born cause my parents and his parents have been friends since high school. The older we got the stronger I got this feeling, but I didn't know what it was. Then Freshman year came and I realised that I've been in love with him. Little did I know that Joel's also in love with me. Right now Joel's on tour and I miss him so much. He always texts,calls,and facetimes me when he get the chance. I really wanna tell Joel how I feel but I'm scared he won't like me back. Right now I'm currently hanging out with Zabdiel and Richards' girlfriends Brenda and Ciara aka my best friends.

B: "So Gayathri when are you gonna tell Joel that your in love with him?"

G: "I don't know...I'm afraid he won't like me back"
C: "Trust me Joel's in love with you"

G: "How do know that?"
B: "Everyone sees it."

G: "They do??!!"

B and C: "Yup."

B: "Everyone but you and Joel see it."

G: "No they don't your lying."
B & C: "Oh really?"

*B calls Zabdiel*

Z: "Hola Mami como estas?"

B: "I'm good I have a quick question for you, Chris, Richard, and Erick."

Z: "What, no Joel?"

B: "It's actually about Joel, is he in the room?"

Z: "No he's not, Renato needed him. Why what's up babe?"

B: "Put me on speaker."
Z: "Ok, you're on speaker."

CV, E, & R: "Hi panda!!"

B: "Hey guys! I'm here with monkey and Gayathri."

R: "Hey Princesa! How are you?"
C: "I'm good I just miss you and Aaliyah!"

R: "We miss you, I especially miss kissing your lips and feeling your body on top of-

Z, CV, E: "Shut up, we don't wanna hear what you guys do when your alone."
B: "Back to my question now. Do you guys think Joel is in love with Gayathri?"
Z, R, CV, & E: "We don't think we know he's in love with her. She's all he talks about."

Brenda and Ciara turn to Gayathri

B & C: "See we told you he's in love with you."

G: "I'll be back I'm gonna go get some food."

~Brenda's' POV~

B & C: "We've got to get those 2 together."

Z, R, CV, E: "Agreed."

B: "Hey can I talk to my bf alone now please?"
Z: "What's up Mami?"
B: "I miss you so much and I really want to get Joel and Gayathri together."

Z: "I miss you too Mi Amor, I have an idea."

B: "What's your idea?"

Z: "Why don't we set them up like how we set Ciara and Richard up?"
B: "That's a great idea babe let's do it"

G: "Brenda!, Ciara! Foods here."

B: "Gotta go babe foods here ttyl."

I go downstairs smiling happy about the plan Zabdiel and I have.