Happy Birthday Zabdaddy

Made by@ciaralovesmagcon  and  

Brenda pov

Hi I'm Brenda Camacho my older brother is Richard Camacho from CNCO. I'm on tour with CNCO and my best friend Ciara she's dating Chris. Richard told me I can't date any of the guys but I really like Zabdaddy. So me and Zabdiel have been dating for a year now, and Richard and the guys don't know. Ciara is the only one that knows, and she only found out because she said she wouldn't tell me who she was dating if I don't tell her; and plus my phone was ringing and I told her to see who was calling me and it said Papi <3 and a picture of us at the beach. Zabdiel and I were in their dressing room hanging out and then we started to make out and the Chris, Joel, Erick, and Ciara walk in on us.

Chris: "WOAH! UHH ZABDIEL?!What are you doing?!"

Erick: "Richard said NO dating his sister!"

Zabdiel: "Well... uh.... I..we.."

B: "Don't tell Richard please! I need to be the one to tell him."

Joel: "He is going to be PISSED!"

Zabdiel: "We know.. But we can't help it!"

I look at chris.

Brenda: "It's like if I told you that you can't date Ciara."

Chris & Ciara: "OH HELL NO!"

Richard: "Hey guys what's going on?"

Brenda: "Nothing, I'm gonna go back to the hotel. I don't feel so good..."

Richard: "Ok, I hope you feel better. I'll see you after the concert." He says kissing my forehead before I head back to the hotel.

*After the concert*

I heard a knock on my door and I was wondering, who was knocking on my door? I know it wasn't Richard because he has a key to the room since him and I are sharing. I open the door and I was surprised to see.... Zabdiel.

B: "Babe what are you doing here? Richard's gonna be here any minute!"

Zabdiel: "No he won't. Him, Joel, Chris, Ciara and Erick went to the club and I told them I wasn't feeling too good and that I was gonna check on you"

B: "Well thank you, do you wanna come in and watch 'Jane the Virgin' with me?"

Z: "Sure"

We were cuddling on my bed and he looked down at me and I felt him looking at me.

B: "Babe what's wrong?"

Z: "Nothing why?"

B: "Because you keep looking at me"

Z: "I can't help it your just so damn beautiful"

He leans down and kisses me.

B: "Oh before I forget feliz cumpleaños mi amor. Te quiero" I kissed his nose.

Z: "Gracias bebe yo también te quiero"

Him and I started to makeout, Zabdiel took his shirt off, and started to take my shirt off; next thing you know we heard yell.

R: "WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!"

J: "Told you guys he'd be PISSED!"

B: "Shut up Joel!"

Z: "Thanks for the warning Chris!" He said sarcastically.

CV: "Sorry"

B: "Richard I can explain..."

R; "Zabdiel I told you that none of you could date my sister! I don't want you two seeing each other anymore!!!!"

B: "Richard please don't do this!" I said starting to cry

R: "Well you shouldn't have gone behind my back, END OF DISCUSSION!"

I ran out the room crying and I heard everyone calling my name.

Ciara's POV

Ciara: "Brenda stop come back!! Richard look what you did you made your little sister cry and now she's who knows where!"

Z: "I think I might know where she is, I'll go find her"

R: "I'm coming with you."

Ciara: "Do you think that's a good idea? Your the one who made her cry"

R: "Yes I wanna apologize to her and to Zabdiel. Zabdiel Lo siento, hermano mío. No quise fliparte, solo estaba sorprendido y temía que uno de ustedes la lastimara, pero resulta que ella realmente te ama y que realmente la amas y me alegro de que esté contigo. Apruebo de ustedes dos citas and by the way Zabdi I'm so sorry for ruining your 21st birthday."

Z: "está bien, hermano, entiendo que si estuviera en tu posición, reaccionaría de la misma manera, gracias, significa mucho para mí que nos apruebes and it's ok bro you didn't ruin it this is the best birthday ever I got the ok to date your sister."

Ciara: "Guys look there she is, Brenda!!!"

Brenda's POV

I heard someone yell my name I looked up and saw Ciara, Richard and Zabdiel"

R: Brenda can we talk please?"

B: " Why so you can make me cry more and tell me how Zabdiel's not good for me? Richard you can't keep controlling my life I'm 18 and I can date whoever I want to and if I wanna be with Zabdiel then I'll be with Zabdiel."

R: "Lo siento, mi hermana. Sé que tienes 18 y puedes salir con quien quieras tener. Solo tenía miedo de que te lastimaran y lo siento por volverme loca. Hablé con Zabdiel y te di mi aprobación. Te amo."

B: "Really?? Thank you thank you thank you I love you big bro" I hug Richard and kiss his cheek and jump on Zabdiel and start kissing him.

R: "No kissing in front of me please." 

A/N: I hope you guys like it if you want more imagines comment down below or dm me don't forget to vote, comment, and request love you all- Brenda