True love

Requested Joel imagine

Made by Brenda and Ciara

Requested by imanuggit

~Jaclyn's POV~

Hi my name is Jaclyn Gomez and I'm 18 years old I'm 5'1, I have brown hair and brown eyes, I like to play soccer and I'm Joel Pimentel's girlfriend. Yes the Joel Pimentel from CNCO. Lately Joel and I have been fighting, and he's been coming home at 2 in morning and he leaves when I wake up. He always texts me in the morning and says "Good morning baby it's gonna be a long day so I won't be home till late I love you"

Little did I know that Joel was cheating on me and that my best friend Zabdiel is in love with me. I decided to FaceTime my best friend.

JG: "Hey Zabdi hows the studio session going?"

Z: "Hey Jaclyn!! And what are you talking about?"

JG: "Joel told me that you guys had a long day at the studio"

Z: "We're actually off for 2 weeks"

JG: "Are you fucking serious!!??" I said pissed.

Z: "Yeah what's up is something wrong?" He looked confused.

JG: "I think Joel might be cheating on me cause he's been telling me that you guys are recording for your new album"

Z: "That asshole! I'm gonna have a talk with him." He was pissed.

JG: "No zabdi just leave it."

JG: "Zab?"

JG: "Zabdi?"

JG: "Zabdaddy?"
JG: "Zabdiel De Jesus??!!"

Z: "What?" He said after five minutes of being away from his phone.

JG: "Where did you go?"
Z: "I went to go find Joel and I saw him kissing a girl. I told him off and we got into it."
JG: "Zabdi I told you to leave it alone."

Z: "I'm sorry, I couldn't. I hate seeing the girl I love get hurt by her boyfriend. Especially when it's my best friend who hurt you." Then he went silent.

Z: "I- uh- I..." He turned bright red.

JG: "You love me...?"

Z: "I um.... Yeah..." He looked down.

JG: "As a sister or..."

Z: "I'm in love with you! Since I first laid eyes on you, You became the only thing I think about. I can never get you out of my mind. You are my best friend, but more importantly the one I'm in love with." He said letting all of his emotions out.

JG: "I always thought you only loved me as a sister...:"

Z: ""No! How could I?! Just look at you. You're everything I could've ever dreamed of. You sweet, caring, funny, adventurous, fun, crazy, smart, beautiful, and did I mention funny?!" The whole time not looking at the phone.

I couldn't help but smile.

JG: "The day I met you was the best day of my life. I finally met the love of my life."

The second I said the words, he looked up at the phone.

Z: "What? Did you just say I'm the love of your life?" He got the biggest smile on his face.

JG: "Yes! I've been in love with you since I first met you."

Z: "Then why did you go with Joel?"

I looked down.

JG: "I do love Joel..."

Z: "...but?"

JG: "I'm IN love with you. I don't know how to explain it..."

Z: "I understand."

JG: "Are you mad..."

Z: "No, as long as you love me more."

JG: "Always." I said smiling.

He smiled back.

Then I saw Joel yell in the background.

J: "ZABDIEL! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

I saw Joel walk into the camera view, and look directly at the phone.

J: "OH, SO NOW IT'S OKAY TO TALK TO MY GIRLFRIEND?!"

JG: "I'm not your girlfriend."

J: "What?"

Z: "YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON HER! WTF DID YOU THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN?!"

J: "YOU TOLD HER?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND?!"

Z: "SHE ALREADY KNEW! I JUST CONFRONTED YOU FOR HER! AND IF I WASN'T YOUR BEST FRIEND I WOULD'VE BEAT YOUR ASS!"

J: "WELL YOU OBVIOUSLY TURNED ON ME, SO I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!"

JG: "NO! GUYS! STOP!"

Z: "FINE ASSHOLE!"

Next thing I know Zabdiel tackles Joel and starts punching him.

JG: "Guys!!!! Stop it."

J: "Choose me or Zabdiel."

JG: "I choose....... Zabdiel."

J: "You've got to be fucking kidding me, Jaclyn we've been together for 2 years and you choose Zabdiel, I'm better looking."

Z: "At least I won't treat her like shit and I'm not the one who cheated on her."

J: "Fine whatever Bella is way better in bed then you are and at least she's not clingy."

JG: "Finally I get to be with the real love of my life."

Z : "I love you mi amor I promise to never hurt you."

A/N: I'm so sorry for the long wait I've been really busy. I hope you like it. Don't forget to check ciaralovesmagcon book."-Brenda