ZABDIERICK Imagine

A/N= This is my first english and spanish imagine I'm sorry if I get some of the words wrong my spanish isn't that good. I hope you like it. This is a collab with my little sister Ciara go follow her Wattpad:  Ciaralovesmagcon and instagram: @cncowner167 Twitter: @Quote66784225 

My wattpad, instagram, and Twitter are all: 

J=Joel

CV=Chris

Ri=Richard

E=Erick

Z=Zabdaddy

B= Brenda aka Panda

C= Ciara aka Monkey

Re: Renato

Zabdiel's POV

Hi my name is Zabdiel De Jesus. Yes the Zabdiel De Jesus from CNCO. Today the boys and I are getting ready for our concert in San Jose CA tonight. We just finished soundcheck so we have about 8 hours till our show starts, so the boys and I decided to go explore San Jose. As the guys and I were walking around we noticed these 2 girls one was tall and skinny, and the other one was short and chubby; They're really beautiful. I really like the short one with brown hair; I get lost in her beautiful brown eyes.

J: "Ummm hello Earth to Zabdaddy"

Z: "Shut up Joel!"

I looked forward, and saw that the girls were right in front of us; so I decided to say hi.

Z: "Hola, bebita, realmente hermosa, me llamo Zabdiel, pero estoy segura de que sabías cuál es tu nombre."

B: "Hola mis nombres brenda y esta es mi hermanita Ciara"

E: "Cuántos años tienes?"

B: "Im 18 años y Ciara's 16 años."

CV: "Do you have boyfriends?"

C: "Nope we're as single as a pringle lol."

Z and E: "That's good to hear!" They said with smirks.

B and C: "We're on our way to Starbucks do you guys want to join?"

R: "Sure let's go!!"

Brenda's POV:

Zabdiel, Erick, Ciara and I get in line to order everyone's drinks. Richard, Chris and Joel went to go get a table. Once we were done ordering I was getting ready to pay for mine and Ciara's drink but Zabdiel and Erick had already paid for our drinks.

B: "Hey!! I was gonna pay for mine and Ciara's drinks"

Z: "Sorry bebita , but I'm not letting you pay considering this is our first date." He said with his sexy puerto Rican accent.

B: "I wish I could argue, but I like where this is going."

Ciara's POV:

As I was about to pay, a credit card was handed to the cashier. I looked and saw that it was Erick. He looked at me and winked.

C: "Why did you buy my drink?"

E: "Because that's what you do when you like someone." He said with his gorgeous smile that can kill.

C: "Well then i'd hate to argue, thank you." I said smiling back.

E: "No problem princesa."

We go back to the rest of the guys and sit.

Erick POV:

Ciara is so beautiful I know we just met but I really want to make her mine. After Brenda and Ciara order their drinks Zabdiel and I payed for their drinks. Ciara asked me why I payed for her drink and I said "Because that's what you do when you like someone." I smiled at her and she said she would hate to argue with me so she thanked me for buying her drink and she smiled back at me and she started to blush and I thought it was the cutest thing ever. I really hope I can make her mine.