threesome?

Requested by my best friend ciaralovesmagcon love you bestie sorry if it sucks I've never wrote imagines before
If you would like a request don't forget to DM me

My name is Ciara Gunter I'm 16 years old I have green/blue eyes (sometimes Grey) im 5'8 and I'm best friends with Joel and Erick from CNCO, the only problem is I'm in love with both of them and I don't know what to do. Right now I'm hanging out with my best friend Brenda and CNCO. Brenda and I were playing Mario cart (a/n my favorite Mario game) Joel and Erick were cheering me on and Zabdiel, Chris, and Richard were cheering for Brenda. I ended up winning 1 game and Brenda won 1 game. Later on we went swimming and watched movies than Brenda, Zabdiel, Christopher, and Richard left Joel and Erick stayed at my house since we were gonna have a sleep over. We were scary movies and Erick moved closer to me and we were cuddling then we all decided to go to bed Joel went to the guest bedroom and Erick slept in my room after I took a shower I lied in my bed and Erick lied down next to me and we were starting at each other and then he started kissing me and next thing I knew out clothes were on the floor and Erick and I were doing it. As we were doing Joel walked in the room and asked if he could join and Erick let him fuck me and they took turn an hour later they both finished Joel went back to his room and Erick stayed with me and we went to sleep. Before I fell asleep Erick said he loved me and ask me to be his gf I said yes and went to bed with a smile on my face.

A/n I hope you like it sorry if it was really bad I tried my best love you girly