First time~ Yashua Camacho

Made by cncogirl18

Hi my name is (Y/N) I'm 18 years and I'm in love with my bf Yashua. You might be wondering if my bf is Yashua Camacho and the answer is yes he's my bf. We've been together for a year and we haven't done anything sexual related the farest we've ever gotten is a heated make out session. Today Yashua came in the room with a nervous look
Y/N: "Hey baby boy you ok?"
Y: " (Y/N) I think it's time we take our relationship to next level. I know your virgin and I don't wanna push you to do something you don't want to."
Y/N:It’s ok I know you would never force me into doing something I didn’t want to do,but I’ve been thinking I want you to be my first.
Y: "Are you sure?". He asked I nod my head
Yashua started kissing me and it got heated then he started kissing my neck leaving dark marks on me.
Y/N: "Yashua!!!"
Y: "Now everyone will know your mine."
While Yashua is sucking on my sweet spot he starts taking mine and his clothes off, and he starts kissing down toward my chest sucking on my left boob while he rubs my right one.
Y/N: "oh Yashua!!!"
Y: "Does this feel good mami 😏?"
Y/N: "Yes Yashua keep going please."
He stops doing what he was doing and looked at me.
Y/N: "Yashua why'd you stop?"
Y: "Don't call me Yashua mami call me papi baby girl 😏."
Y/N: "ok, Please papi I need more."
I feel Yashua moves his hands downward.
Y/N: " papi wait." I say grabbing his hand.
Y: "Mami it's ok I just wanna try if you don't like it I'll stop ok?" He says giving me a kiss.
I feel Yashua's fingers touch my folds
Y: "Damn mami who made you this wet?"
Y/N: " You did" I say softly.
Y: "Who?" He says sticking a finger in you.
Y/n: " You did. Please papi do something please."
Y: "What do you want me to do mami?"
Y/N: " I want you to fuck this shit out of me using your fingers, dick, and mouth.
Y:Your wish is my command mami. He says curving his finger making me moan as
He slides in another finger in and it feels amazing.
Y/N: "Faster Yashua please" When I said Yashua he completely stopped. "Baby I said faster not stop."
Y: "sorry Mami but you made papi upset by calling him Yashua so now I'm gonna tease you."
Y/N: " No papi please don't tease me I'm sorry."
Y: "Sorry mami but you need to learn your lesson." He said with no regret Y: “on all fours now princesa.” Whispering harshly in my ear  
Y/N: " I don't think so papi." I saw while flipping Yashua over and handcuffed him to the bed.
Y: "Y/N!!!! Uncuff me right now."
Y/N: "Sorry papi you teased me, now it's my turn to tease you." I start kissing his lips down to his neck making sure I leave hickeys as I go, I start kissing down his abs to his boxers. I pulled them up and saw how big he actually was and let me tell you damn he was hella huge I don't even know if he's gonna fit. I start to kiss his top and I could see him start to get impatient.
Y: "Mami please, do something it hurts so fucking badly."
Y/N: "What do you want me to do baby boy?" I say palming his dick and feel him get harder than he already was.
Y: " please Baby I need to feel your lips around my rock hard dick please."
Hearing him beg was the sexiest thing I've ever heard so I started to kiss his dick then I stuck it in my mouth.
Y: "Fuck baby girl that feels amazing." He kept trying to move his hands to push my head further into his dick so I could take all of him in my mouth but he couldn't move his hand because I handcuffed him to the bed. I took it out my mouth licking the pre-cum off his tip. "Mas Mami por favor."
I started to pump his dick in my hand and then I started to feel him twitch and Yashua said he was close so I stopped what I was doing and I guess he didn't like that.
Y: "Wtf Y/N I was close."
Y/N: "I didn't know you were gonna finish I'm sorry." I say as innocently as possible.
Y: "Babe I don't really think your a virgin you seem to know what your doing."
Y/N: "Yashua for the last time I swear I'm a virgin."
Yashua flips you back over and starts kissing kissing from your feet up to hear and he could tell that you were starting to get uncomfortable
Y: "Hey mami it's ok calm down and just relax if you don't like it I'll stop ok?" I nod my head yes unable to speak.
Yashua licked up and down my folds.
Y/N: "Yashua please stop teasing".
Y: " Ok, you ready baby?"
Yashua didnt give you time to respond before he stuck his deep into your heart. You felt your eyes roll to the back of your head from all the pleasure Yashua was giving you, you tugged on his hair earning a moan from him and you felt the vibrations and it felt amazing. Next thing you know you feel something in the pit of your stomach. " Yashua stop I have to pee."
Yashua stopped what he was doing and looked up at me "Baby you need to cum not pee, it's ok baby you can cum." After he said that he went to eating me out and a few seconds later I came all over his mouth.  "Mmmhhh Mami you taste good." He said coming toward my lips and gave me a kiss. He leaned over and grabbed a condom from his bedside table and put it on
"Baby this is gonna hurt, if the pain gets really bad let me know and I'll pull out ok." I nod my head. Once Yashua entered me it hurt like a bitch and I didn't notice I was crying till Yashua wiped my tears and asked if I was ok. "You ok mi amor? Do you want me to pull out?" He asks as he starts to pull out "No baby it's fine it just hurts let adjust and then you can move ok?" It takes me 2 minutes to adjust before I tell him he can move. "Ok babe you can move now." Yashua started to move and not gonna lie it really hurt but after 5 minutes the pain turned to pleasure and not gonna lie it felt amazing. "Damn mami your so tight it feels amazing" he says moaning and throwing his head back in pleasure. "Ohhhh Yashua that feels amazing" Yashua started to pick up a little bit of speed "faster Yashua, go harder and deeper" I don't know how it was possible but he went deeper, harder and faster I was so close and I think he could tell because he went faster and started to rub my clit and I was screaming in pleasure "Yashua I'm close" "I know baby it's ok you can let go" I finally cummed and he rode at my high. I could tell he was getting tired so I flipped us over and started to ride him.
He gripped my hips bouncing me up and down faster taking one hand massaging my breast moving back down to rubbing my clit again in hard figure 8s  as our skin slapping together and our moans fill the room my second orgasm that night coming extremely close I clench around him “FUCK MAMITA do that again I’m close”. He screams as I do it one more time “I’m close papi”. I say out of breath as he keeps going,he finally cums filling up the condom flipping us over so he was on top going even deeper and harder in to me while kissing my neck down to my chest this time he thrusted as hard he could into me“AHH I-I CANT HOLD IT ANYMORE”. I screamed as my cum covered the outside of the condom he takes himself out of me as he watches in awe touching my clit in circular motions making my area throb,his hand playing with my breast and my eyes roll to the back of my head as loads of hot  cum quickly leaks out of me squirting making me soak the bed. After he cleans us up he lays down next to me wrapping his arms around me whispering “I love you more than you’ll ever know princesa”. As i cuddle into his chest while he kisses my cheek.
Y/N: "That. Was. Amazing thank you Yashua I'm glad you were my first time you were amazing."
Y: "Your welcome mami I'm glad I get to be your first now get some rest baby girl Te amo Mi amor" he says giving me a kiss and cuddling into me. "yo también te quiero mi amor" I say kissing him back and falling asleep cuddled up in his arms.

A/N: everyone requested that I do another Yashua imagine I hope you guys like this and if you want me to do imagines like this or either CNCO or another Yashua one. Please DM I can see people comment on my posts but I can read or reply to them.
~Brenda Pimentel ❤🇲🇽