Erick Imagine

For:cncochicagooficial
Hi my name's Emilia and I'm in love with my best friend Erick Brian Colon from CNCO. Erick and I have been friends since we born. I've liked Erick since we were 10, he's an amazing guy I wish I could tell him that I'm in love with him but I'm scared to tell him. Little did I know is that Erick's been in love me forever and he wants to ask me to be his girlfriend but he's scared that I don't like him like that. Erick was on tour and he would text/call/and FaceTime me every chance he got. It sucks that I don't get to see him every day like I used to but he's living his dream and I'm so happy for him. I was currently watching his interview and the boys can asked if they have any crushes and everyone said there answer and when it was Erick's turn he turned red and the interviewer asked Erick who his crush was and he said "I have a huge crush on my best friend Emilia but I'm scared to tell her" the interview went on and you were shocked to find out that the boy you've been in love with for years likes you back. After the interview Erick FaceTimed you told him you had a crush on him to and he was so happy to hear that little did you know that Erick was standing outside your door and you heard your door bell and Erick told you to open the door and when you opened it you were surprised to see Erick standing outside your door Erick:"hola Princesa" "Erick!!!!!!!! What are you doing here" "I came here to tell you that I'm in love with you and I have been for years and I wanted to know if you'll be mi amor?" "Yes a thousand times yes" Erick kissed you "te amo mi amor" "I love you to Erick"

I hope you like you. Don't forget to vote and if you want an imagine(s) message me and tell me what you would like the intro to this book has what you need to send me thanks love you all ❤️
-CNCOgirl18