My Baby Girl -RC

My baby girl - RC
Made by B & J
E = Ella
R = Richard
H = Heather
Writing prompts: Make me & Open up

Request by NaticiaSoler hope you like it

A/N: Warning: This is our original written work. If you don't have permission, don't copy or repost our work. We will report you for theft.

Plot: Ella has been best friends with Richard since high school and had feelings for him for a while. She lets many other girls get in the way because she’s afraid to tell him how she feels until his cheating girlfriend makes him realize she’s worth more than anyone he has ever been with and rewards her for being such a good girl ;)

Ella is getting ready to go grab something to eat and gets a call from her best friend/crush Richard Camacho.

R: “Hey baby girl, what are you doing today? I was wondering if you’d like to hang.”

E: “I was just going to get some lunch. If you’d like to come, you’re more than welcome!”

R: “Yeah I can pick you up. Where are we going for lunch?”

E: “I’m actually not sure, but I’ve been wanting to try that Dominican restaurant you’re always talking about.”

R: “No way! I was just thinking about taking a ride there.”

E: “Sounds great! I’ll be ready in ten minutes.” 

Richard shows up to her house ten minutes later and knocks on the front door.

E: ”Yashel!” *hugs him tightly* “I missed you so much.” *grabs her purse and heads to his car*

Richard opens the door for her and closes it when she’s inside. He walks around to the other side and gets in the driver’s seat. She notices he’s wearing his black hat that has the word “Daddy” printed across the middle in big white letters. To distract herself from it, she looks away and begins to converse with him normally as he drives. 

E: “So… How’s Aayliah?”

R: “She’s good, she’s getting so big. She’s gonna be a year old in a few days. I still can’t believe I’m a girl dad.” *his face lights up every time he talks about Aaliyah* “She’s my world.”

E: “Has Heather met her yet?” *sees him feel uncomfortable* “You don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to, I didn’t mean to make you uncomfor-“ *he cuts her off*

R: “She actually doesn’t wanna meet Lia for some reason. Whenever I bring up Lia she gets pissed off and changes the subject.” *he drives to the restaurant* “The only people who ask me about Lia are my family and you.”

They both arrive at the restaurant, place their orders and decide to bring their food back to Richard’s house.

E: “You’re right Rich, this food is amazing!”

R: “I told you. It’s the best shit to eat in Miami.”

As soon as they finish eating, they hear loud banging at the door.

R: “I should get that, it’s probably Heather. *gets up and starts heading to the door*

E: “Should I leave?” *starts gathering her things together, ready to head out*

R: “No, stay there. I want her to meet you.”

Richard opens the door and his girlfriend storms inside without hesitation.