Joel Imagine

Dedicated to kawathepawa hope you like it
Kara's POV:
I'm sitting at home watching 13 reasons why (or whatever choice of movie or show you want) and my phone went off it was a text from my best friend Joel. If your wondering if its Joel Pimentel from CNCO than yes you are correct. (Little back story for you all) Joel and I have been friends since we were born now I'm 18 and he's 19. I started to have feelings for Joel my freshmen year but I can't tell him because I dont want to ruin our friendship. I open the text Joel sent me and he asked if I wanted to go to the beach and watch the sunset and i said yes and he said he will be here in 10 minutes. It was summer and it's hot out so i wore a tank top, shorts, and flip flops since we were going to the beach. *10 mintues later Joel shows up*
K:"What's up Joel?"
J:"hey beautiful ready to go?"
K:"yup let's go!"
You plug the aux cord into your phone and started playing CNCO's new song "Llegaste Tú" 20 mintues later you guys arrive to the beach and Joel opened your door and he grabbed your hand and intertwined your fingers and you started to blush.
You and Joel sat down on a blanket and watch the sunset and you started to get a little cold and Joel noticed and took his jacket off and gave you it to K:"no Joel it's ok I'm fine"
J:"Kara your cold just put it on please"
K:"Ok thank you Joel"
J:"Your welcome Beautiful"
while you and Joel were sitting on the blackest he wrapped his arms around you and you cuddled up to him. He looked down at you and kissed you. You were blushing like crazy and he said "Kara I've been in love with you since the first day we became best friends and it hurts me to see you with other guys and I can't stop thinking about you and I wish I could call you mine so Kara Williams will you be my girlfriend?"
K:"yes"

I hope you like it! If you would like an imagine dont forget to dm me and tell me what you would like thank you ❤