"Cheeky little bastard" Luhan muttered softly but Chanyeol's ears were sharp to catch it but still didn't open his mouth. "I'm Luhan, you can call me Luhan Ge if you like. What's your name?" 

Chanyeol for the first time shifted his eyes on Luhan who seemed a bit taken aback by the sudden attention and tried to put on a smile but it fell as soon as Chanyeol looked away. 

Luhan groaned and gave his parents his infamous stink eye. "Didn't you find any of his belongings? Personal ID, passport or any documents? Maybe that would help" 

There was slight movement beside them before the bulky man spoke. Luhan stared at his father who shook his head with a frown. "Everything was burned with his parents and car including any type of identification which can give us any clue" 

Luhan muttered under his breath and struggled more to get the boy to at least talk. 

"Why don't you speak, Kid?" 

Still No response. 

"At Least tell us about yourselves so we could contact your relatives" 

No response at all. 

Luhan was trying his best to not growl, biting his lips to swallow his impatience. At that Luhan received a sharp glare from his mother who gave him a disapproving Look. 

"How did the accident happen?" 

Luhan's lips moved before he could even ponder over his thoughts. He just spoke his thoughts out loud which made both his parents facepalm at their son's stupidity but who would have expected his question to actually receive an answer from Chanyeol. 

"Not an accident" 

Chanyeol's words alarmed the three figures as they stared at him with creased brows.  At that Luhan's mother gently pushed her Son's chair aside and leaned before Chanyeol who still had a blank look, his childlike features were hardened as if someone sucked his soul out. 

Her tone was gentle as she stared at Chanyeol and asked. "What do you mean?" 

Surprising her even more, Chanyeol stared down at his hands before sliding them in his pockets and taking something out, his voice sharp as he muttered his next words. "Rich Man Killed them" 

His words were bold and confident, not even a hint of fear in his voice as he said it, making the three figures gasp and follow Chanyeol eyes as he exposed something in front of their eyes. 

~~~~~~

Baekhyun licks his lips and curiously peers.  "What was it?" 

Chanyeol gently caressed Baekhyun's head before pulling his sleeves up showing his forearm which had a thinly beaded bracelet wound around it. Baekhyun's curious eyes followed Chanyeol and simply traced his fingers over the beads on the string. 

"When Mr. Wu was strangling me. I unconsciously ripped his bracelet from his wrist. It was a gift to him from his wife"