Chapter 776-781 (END)

Start from the beginning

Looking at the large blood stains on his hands, he summoned doctors from the entire hospital to follow up the whole process to ensure the safety of Song Ye.

And the little guy made a fuss for a while on the way, and within ten minutes of entering the operating room, he got out of Song Ye's belly, and he didn't mean to torture his mother at all.

This child, named Qin Tianle, means innocence and happiness.

Both Qin Zhan and Song Ye hope that their children can grow up purely and happily, without experiencing their killings and gatherings, and they are innocent and lively.

No one can see the future development, but the child in front of him is really a loved one.

Qin Tianle is destined to be loved by all tens of thousands of people, because he has countless god fathers and mothers since he was born. It is either a hero or a female president. The New Year's money from birth reaches tens of millions. Everyone took turns rushing to hug them without heavy clothes.

The child has inherited the good looks of his parents, with shiny black eyes, red lips and white teeth, as white as snow dolls, and he can do nirvana if he can't speak, smile when he meets everyone, without stage fright.

Even the cool godfather like Xu Zihang was coaxed into a second fool by Qin Tianle's smiling face, and finally wrapped Qin Tianle's diapers for a year.

At first Song Ye only thought that the child was just a little clever and likable, but as he grew up a little bit, when he recovered, the couple found out that everything about Qin Tianle was out of control. Until they got involved.

At ten months, Qin Tianle would be a toddler. On the first day his grandfather Shao Yichen came to see him, the little milk baby plunged into Shao Yichen's arms, babbling and laughing so that Shao Yichen's heart was melted, and he decided on the future All of Qin Tianle's artistic expertise is handled by him.

Four months later, Qin Tianle would speak, and the first time he went to Yufu Jewelry, he got milky and milky and used a mouthful of an uncle to get all the education funds for the university in the future.

When he was three years old, Qin Zhan led him to the Eagle Training Squadron for a stroll. Since then, the wild wolf, known for his fierceness, has recognized him as an apprentice. When he was teaching fighting, his expressions and movements were gentle enough to pinch water. .

All in all, Qin Tianle's ability to talk to people and talk nonsense did not know whose genes were inherited. When Song Ye wanted to correct the overspoiling of these friends and relatives, this had become an unsolvable problem.

And this little villain is not afraid of his father, no, it should be said that he was born specifically to kill his father Qin Zhan.

His inexplicable hostility towards Qin Zhan just verified the jokes made by the couple. Qin Tianle did not like Qin Zhan because the man robbed his mother.

Originally, our Major General Qin had survived a year of pregnancy, had eaten hand-made noodles for a year, and coupled with his wife's confinement, he was already suffocated with smoke above his head, but since his confinement, this little villain Haunted Song Ye day and night.

The soul boy who was obviously too clever outside, as long as Qin Zhan appeared within one kilometer of Song Ye, he tossed hard.

"Mom, I'm hungry."

"Mom, I'm afraid."

"Mom, let's play Feifei together."

Anyway, this situation has been going on for a long time, and Qin Zhan also took out the keen observation of the scouts. Li, judging that this kid was deliberately targeting himself.

In loving his son and coordinating the lives of his husband and wife, he decisively sold his son and gave the man to the long-awaited Shao Yichen, famed as self-cultivation.

That night, Major General Qin, who was holding the flames in his mouth, finally got the world of two people as he wished. He also skipped work early to pick up his wife and went out for a candlelight dinner. After the romance, he thought about balancing the life of the couple.

As a result, as soon as the door was locked and the bath was finished, Song Ye's cell phone rang.

Qin Zhan leaned on the door frame to watch the video when the mother and son on the bed started talking, and the blue veins on his forehead were about to jump out.

With a click, Song Ye walked over from the bed and saw a certain elder brother overstretched the wood from the door frame.

"Mom, what's the matter?" Qin Tianle on the other end of the video dangled his cute little head, and did not give his mother a chance to divert attention.

"It's okay, the quality of the furniture is not good." Song Ye said lightly, and smiled as he watched his son recite ancient poems over there, without breaking the child's mind at all.

On the first romantic date night for the two of them, Qin Zhan could hear the milk foaming sound of the little boy reciting ancient poems.

But who is Major General Qin? That was the desert eagle that led a small team to gallop on the battlefield for ten years in Country Z. There is no reason to give up so vainly when the meat of the mouth is reached, so for the second time, he threw Qin Tianle to Yunhua in Shishi. Said let him play more with children of the same age.

Yun Hua gave birth to a girl, exactly half a year older than Qin Tianle, but Jin likes this little brother, and he doesn't let go of holding him all day.

Qin Zhan thought about one thing and one thing, this time he could sit back and relax, and put away all the electronic communication equipment in advance, and Song Ye was full of laughter.

Look at this person who wanted to have a child so spare no effort, but now guarding children is like guarding against thieves.

But things didn't reach the last step, because at the last minute, the doorbell rang.

The hurried knock on the door outside the house made people uninterested and unable to proceed. Qin Zhan opened the door with a calm face and frightened the people under his hands three steps away.

"Old, boss, Lele's call, he is looking for his sister-in-law." The brother under his hand tremblingly handed the phone up like a hot potato. He was almost frozen by the air-conditioning, and he regretted it and didn't know it was. Bewildered by some ghost, Qin Tianle screamed in this little voice and ran into the muzzle without reason.

This time can be said to be accidental, then the second time is inevitable.

When Song Ye didn't know how many times he was entangled by the kid, Qin Zhan once again acted as a scout, sweeping the house inside and outside, turning out all the places where he could install bugs and surveillance cameras, and finally in Song Ye A nano eavesdropping device recently invented by the base was discovered on his ring.

Needless to say, this thing must have been obtained by Bai Wenbo for him, and the person who has been properly controlled by the younger brother has no reason at all.

Qin Zhan felt that he had given birth to a little devil, bought everyone with no effort, and could disrupt all his plans without a single soldier.

If one thing drops one thing, oneself is subdued.

Afterwards, Major General Qin became depressed, becoming more and more reticent like postpartum depression, and the first thing he noticed was Song Ye, the person next to his pillow.

In the early morning of one day, while Qin Tianle was still researching new power grid equipment, a military-enlarged explosion-proof vehicle drove to the door.It was early in the morning, the sun was just right, and the little bad guy had a super IQ. He coaxed his elder brother Bai Wenbo to analyze the production principle of the power grid, and then proceeded with the renovation project himself. The three-year-old is only at the age of open chi, but he is already A peach blossom tree in the garden was scorched by electric current.