But God always loves to joke with her, and use these two minutes of imperative to test her.

With only two minutes left, the support team will be able to arrive, and the scene will be reversed. The ten meters deep can be dug out in time, and then the stone that has been unable to perform its abilities can be easily smashed by crit.

But because he couldn't wait for a second, Song Ye didn't dare to bet on the possibility of Qin Zhan's next blow.

Feeling that the entire space was crumbling, Song Ye raised his eyes to look at the crack exit in front, but did not move. In fact, she could not move.

There is no ability to strengthen the physique, and the meridians all over her body are damaged, she is now equivalent to a waste person, let alone walking to the exit, it is difficult to move it, and the crack exit is quickly broken down. Overwhelmed by the stone.

The dust was flying down, and with the tremors that shook the whole earth, Song Ye wanted to take out his phone and edit a text message at last.

With a bang, a stone fell and it just hit her hand. Even the phone was crushed to pieces. The pain made her eyebrows wrinkle deeply.

The rubble fell more and more, hitting her feet, and the pain of crushing bones and blood hit the nerves. This kind of death process was no more than being blown to pieces in an instant. Song Ye felt like she had been tortured, a little bit. Forced to taste death.

But she didn't bite her tongue to commit suicide. No matter how painful and painful, she still loves this world, which is colorful and has countless beautiful worlds.

When the rubble flooded his chest, a hole was exposed on the top of his head, and a beam of light shone from above, it was dawn.

The light was faint, exuding a soft halo, and colorful lights bloomed in Song Ye's pupils.

Blood spilled from the corner of her mouth, broken bones in her chest pierced her internal organs, and internal bleeding would soon end her life.

She leaned against the wall, looking at the hole above her head, with psychedelic colors in her eyes, "A Zhan..." At

the last moment of her life, she still missed this man. The tall figure, the stalwart and broad chest, always liked With a cold face, speaking hard, accustomed to guarding behind her.

When they met for the first time, their relationship was always full of tit-for-tat, full of intriguing calculations and speculations.

I don't know when they started fighting side by side, they began to give sincerely, and they began to trust each other.

This trust produced a chemical reaction, prompting them to finally come together and even prepare to plan a wedding.

By the way, the wedding, their wedding has not been held yet.

He said that everything was arranged, waiting to surprise himself.

What kind of picture will it look like?

Are there flowers on the coast, or balloons flying in succession... Rumble, the entire space collapsed suddenly, flooding Song Ye's last perception, leaving her unfinished wedding in the dark.

Azhan...

the shaking and shaking of the earth caused everyone on the ground to flee. The constantly lower limit of the ground and the sudden failure of the power can make it clear that the strange stone that has been passed down for thousands of years has really been destroyed.

But what about the people underground?

"No, no, Song Ye, Song Ye, come out, Song Ye!" Xinyue lay on the ground and pulled the shrinking hole with her hands, but the sand sinked too fast, so she let her dig the hole. , Is still quickly closed.

Qin Zhan looked at the huge wood that fell in the middle of not far away, and felt a sudden pain in his heart. He staggered back and rushed to rescue the rope hanging next to the cave. "Xiaoye!" The

rope sank ten meters deep and there was nothing left. The supernatural power of the supernatural powers, no matter how much Qin Zhan drags, he still can't shake a bit.

Under the mud and sand, their bodies were quickly submerged by the sand.

"Boss, hurry up, this place is going to collapse." The rest of the men gathered around and tried to pull Qin Zhan away. My sister-in-law hadn't come up underground at this time. I thought it would be too bad, but no matter how sad it is, it is also sad. Can no longer catch the lives of living people.

But Qin Zhan tightly tightened the rope and didn't let go. His injuries were so severe that he couldn't speak. He could only stay silent and use his last persistence to hold onto the hope of life.

No, Xiaoye will be fine. She is a promise-keeping person, and she will do it if she says she will come back.

They have rushed through so many times in the wind and rain, experienced so many gatherings and separations, and they will not lose here.

Xiaoye will not die.

There was a roar of propellers overhead, and along with the gust of wind, mud and sand came to the face again, the plane put ladders up and down, and all personnel began to evacuate.

Xinyue and An Mo were put on the plane, Shao Yichen had long been unconscious, and all that was left was a lonely figure on the charred ground.

"Xiaoye!" Qin Zhan watched the engulfed rope in front of him. The place where the rope was dragged at the tiger's mouth was already bloody and bloody. Under the shaking of the mountain, he couldn't help but growl loudly. A lot of blood dripped on the ground, shocking.

"Boss! Sister-in-law can't get up, hurry up with us!" The next person dragged him forward with one arm. Seeing that everyone would be buried in the ground if he didn't leave, his heart was overwhelmed, and he gritted his teeth and cut the piece of rope.

"No!" There was a loud bang between heaven and earth, accompanied by a heart-piercing shout, like a sad piece of music.

At the moment of boarding the helicopter, from top to bottom, you can overlook the ground of nearly 100 acres and all sink to a depth of ten meters, forming a huge pit.

Qin Zhan was dragged onto the plane forcibly, his face covered with gray and blood, he was embarrassed like never before.

Seeing him coming up, Wang Tiechuan was startled, "Where is the boss? Mr. Qin, where is our boss?"

His gaze swept around blankly, except for the withered-faced people on the plane, the only answer to him was silence.

Qin Zhan opened his mouth just as he was about to say something, he felt something falling from his chest, and with a clatter, it fell to the ground crisply.

He looked down, and there was a silver-gray necklace lying quietly on the ground. At the center of the necklace hung a small bottle with a bloodstone in it.

That was the place that connected Song Ye's heartbeat, and now that bloodstone was bleak.

He remembered that on his birthday, Song Ye personally put the necklace on him, kissed the corner of his mouth and said, "This necklace will not break, it connects all my vital signs, unless I die, you will be Don't even want to take it off."

And now, the necklace is off.

Qin Zhan only felt a buzzing explosion in his mind, his heart seemed to be stabbed by something, a mouthful of blood splattered on the ground, and the world before him was completely plunged into darkness.Xiaoye, I have prepared a wedding for you. No one will bother you at that time. It will be a secret for the time being.