The rain in the autumn evening was bleak and cold, and the exceptionally empty scene in the courtyard made Song Ye half-squinted his eyes, his heart sinking slightly.

"Master sister." She raised her voice and shouted to the outside, because the detection ability was temporarily unavailable, and her weak body could not perceive the specific situation around her.

At the moment she is afraid that something has happened to the Shao family.

But soon, there was the sound of footsteps outside the house. Zhou Qingqing stepped forward in a tender blue dress with a basin of water in her hand, "Song Ye, you are awake, I just went to fetch you water and wash your face. Now."

She put the water basin by the bed, helped Song Ye sit up, wrung out the towel and handed it to her.

"Where is the patrol team outside?" Song Yezhuang asked casually, and gave her a light glance when he took the other party's things.

"They, they all wanted to be lazy when it rained just now. I don't see anything wrong, so I asked them to wait for the rain to stop and then come out to patrol." Zhou Qingqing pulled the corner of his mouth, and subconsciously turned his body to the position of the window, his eyes were a bit erratic .

"Well, Patriarch Shao, I have something to find him." Song Ye asked again with his eyes down.

"Patriarch has gone out, he should be on his way back now." Zhou Qingqing replied immediately.

This reaction even noticed that something was wrong with her, and then she broke the subject, "You should be hungry, I'll get you something to eat."

After that, she felt like a needle stick under her feet, and Zhou Qingqing was in a hurry. Walked towards the door.

Behind him, Song Ye's cold voice suddenly came over, "Master Sister, you are not a person who can lie."

When approaching the door, Zhou Qingqing's figure suddenly stopped, so guilty that he didn't dare to look back, he just kept talking, "Song Ye, what are you talking about?"

Song Ye put the towel back next to the basin, and raised his eyes. Poke her flaws, "You are a careful and proper person. You will not wet the skirt with a basin of water. There are traces of rain on your shoulders and hair, which proves that you have stood outside for a while. Time is up, it's not that you allow the patrols to rest, but the Shao family has no patrols at all."

Zhou Qingqing can become the person in charge of the disciple hall, and his sense of responsibility is very strong, and he will not make people stop patrolling on rainy days. Things.

With just one sentence, Song Ye was enough to expose her, but to force her to tell the truth and make her unable to argue, she must point out that she was full of errors.

Zhou Qingqing has no way to argue at all. Now her whole heart is messed up like a ball of wool, where can she find an excuse to cover up, "Song Ye, I..."

"Aren't you going to tell me the truth?" Song Ye raised her eyebrows. With a cold face, he raised his hand to perform a supernatural power.

"No, you are weak now and can't perform abilities anymore." Zhou Qingqing turned around and was shocked when he saw it, and hurriedly walked over and took her hand to stop her movement.

Song Ye didn't even think about actually doing it. He took the opportunity to grab the opponent's arm and lowered his voice, "What are you hiding from me?"

She understood Zhou Qingqing's personality, and the other party would not be against the Shao family, nor would he have any dissatisfaction with herself. Then the only remaining possibility is the person who hides her, the Shao family behind it, Shao Yichen.

The folds of her eyebrows deepened, and her heart was a little flustered.

In the face of her persistence, Zhou Qingqing's position was obviously not firm. After several entanglements, she finally gave up her persistence, holding Song Ye's arm backhand, and hurriedly said: "Patriarch go to the dense forest on the southeast side. Yes, I overheared his conversation with the housekeeper last night and wanted to transfer everyone from the Shao family to the dense forest. The owner asked me to hide from you, but I was so flustered that I always felt that something was going to happen and no one could discuss it."

So, thinking about it, she was in a daze, she could only discuss with Song Ye in a hurry.

"He went to the jungle?" Song Ye's expression was horrified after hearing that, no one knew Shao Yichen's purpose better than her. Because there is the strange stone she wanted in the dense forest, Shao Yichen must have done this.

"Well, I set off an hour ago, and I learned that most of the Ye family's hands have been taken away, Song Ye, you said...Eh, what are you doing, you can't get out of bed." Zhou Qingqing suddenly said halfway through. is turning Song leaf out of bed the action taken aback, stepped forward and quickly helped to live man, simply does not know what a lucky hit with the truth to be exposed to, a radical right again emphasized the phrase, "master of the house said, you can not get out of bed."

master of the house Having said that, you can't get out of bed.

This is not a fool to know that there is ambiguity.

"He prescribed medicine to me?" Song Ye stared at Zhou Qingqing coldly, and got the exact answer on the latter's guilty face.

She threw away Zhou Qingqing and walked out the door. Zhou Qingqing came up from behind, reached out and stopped in front of her, anxiously explaining, "Song Ye, listen to me, the Patriarch didn't mean it. He has been worried about your body. You act privately, he did it all for..." The

word hello hadn't been completed yet, but Zhou Qingqing's words were interrupted. Song Ye exhausted all her soft strength and held her tightly. Arm, "No, big sister, listen to me, he is in danger, I am going to save him, you give me the antidote."

She had no plans to pull Shao Yichen into the water before, because she knew that Shao Yichen was carrying the Shao family. He's now taking so many of the Shao family's children into the mountain. He is openly antagonizing the seven great families. What's more, she knows that the power of that strange stone is that no matter whether it is successful or not, Shao Yichen is almost the same as dying. .

Now she can't take care of her physical condition. She can't let Shao Yichen and Di Zitang so many people to bury her.

It took a long time for Zhou Qingqing to react from her solemn tone, and ran to fetch the medicine in a panic, shaking hands to untie the anesthetic for Song Ye, her voice became a little dumb, "Song Ye, don't go, you Obediently wait here. I'll go, I'll bring the

Patriarch back, and if I fight my life, I will bring him back." Recovered from the panic, Zhou Qingqing injected her with the antidote, not to let him Song Ye went to commit a risk, what she wanted was that Song Ye could protect herself after she left.

But where could Song Ye listen to her, at the moment when the needle was pulled away from the skin, she had already stood up and walked out of the door. While walking, she took out her mobile phone.

The first thing she did when she became a Patriarch was to enable her communication tool to keep in touch with the outside world.

Looking at the time now, she should be thankful that she had prepared well in advance.

After the call was connected, she rushed into the rain curtain with a cold voice, "Lock the position and act now."

Zhou Qingqing, who was chasing out from behind, was frightened by her cold and brutal appearance, and she didn't speak for a long time.The rain curtain in autumn is always getting colder and colder than the other. Everything is getting closer to wither after maturity. In the continuous rainy weather, the sky gets dark quickly and despairs quickly.