Whenever a young girl is asked like this in the public, she will be unable to hold her face. But the whole thing has been raging up to now, and Ye Meijing herself dare to arrange for everyone to stand up as a referee, and everyone feels that there is no need to keep face.

Besides, Ye Meijing became pregnant when she was unmarried, and after giving birth, she went to the Shao family to ask for a position. Later, Shao Yichen helped her to become the head of the family. Compared with her behavior, Ye Lingyin's accusation today is also a little witch. See the big witch.

The others didn't say that, in fact, they were somewhat shameless towards the mother and daughter in their hearts, but because of Ye Lingyin's special identity, they had to take it seriously.

Whether Qin Zhan and Ye Lingyin had any relationship before, this is a matter of ancestral rules, so careless.

"This kind of thing was originally not suitable for publicity, but I also know that Lingyin is a child born to me and the Shao family. He has extraordinary talents and is the only case that has not been cursed. For so many years I have carefully cultivated it, but never I think this kid actually walked my old way in the end." Ye Jingjing wiped the corners of his eyes with the kerchief as he said, regardless of Shao Yichen's presence.

Shao Yichen understood this woman's mind more clearly than anyone else. Seeing her hypocritical appearance, he lowered his head to drink tea, and didn't want to say a word.

"Patriarch Ye don't have to worry, if things are true, I believe the Luo family will also be responsible, not to mention Lingyin's special identity, if he can regenerate children without genetic diseases in the clan, it will be a happy thing for everyone." The not-so-low Zheng family patriarch sits firmly on the Diaoyutai, happily dragging the Luo family into the water to watch them bite the dog.

And his answer was obviously in the heart of Ye Meijing's mind. She groaned and said nothing, but her tacit attitude was obvious.

"Oh, this kind of okay, I think Patriarch Zheng should discuss it with the Ye family. My Luo family does not have this blessing." Old man Luo's face was as black as the bottom of a casserole, and he sneered and mocked back. The Luo family was splashed on him, and he didn't need to keep face. "Patriarch Ye will show it out if he has any evidence. I believe my grandson will not do anything foolish."

Song Ye happened to be here when he arrived. After the group of hypocritical old guys spoke and talked, everyone now cast their eyes on Ye Lingyin.

An eighteen-year-old girl, with her body torn apart, is still begging for justice under the eyes of everyone. With her pale paper face, she looks so pitiful.

Ye Lingyin's mental state is very poor, with dark circles under her big eyes. When someone asked such a question, her little face was also dull and dull.

She raised her eyes and looked at Shao Yichen beside her. Her father, who had been acquainted for eighteen years, was as cold and calm as ever, and she didn't even give her an extra look. And the black-haired boy standing behind Ye Meijing looked ahead, unheard of such a scene, everything seemed to be out of the way.

She looked around with a blank gaze, panicking and not knowing where to fall. The last pair of eyes caught the black mask on the corner of the wall, standing there with her body indistinguishable, as if hiding in the dark. The shadow of myself.

No, she is the shadow.

Everyone suddenly saw her smile. In such a serious and embarrassing situation, the girl's beautiful face was stained with a smile, she opened her mouth and revealed a small white tooth. Unfold.

"Ling Yin?" Ye Meijing frowned unhappily, and looked at her suspiciously. The facial emotion management of her daughter has always been a problem for her. It seems that she can't develop the look she expects no matter how she adjusts it, which makes her very annoyed when she thinks about it.

"Ah... I'm sorry, I didn't control my expression, my mother." Ye Lingyin stretched his tone, speaking with a slightly ridiculous meaning, and his eyes fell on Ye Meijing's body quickly.

The latter's heart jumped by this deep glance, and when he was about to say something, he had already seen Ye Lingyin get up and walked slowly to the middle of the venue.

Because several people were sitting around in a semicircle, Ye Lingyin's actions immediately attracted everyone's attention.

Everyone can't figure out which one this is, but Ye Lingyin has already chuckled out again, "Hehe, don't you want to know the truth? I'll tell you now."

At that time, Ye Meijing frowned, and suddenly I noticed that something was wrong with her, lowered her voice and immediately drank, "Lingyin, come back to me and sit down. You are not feeling well, I will let Anmo help you go back to rest first."

Intuitively told her, Ye Lingyin The so-called truth in her mouth is definitely not what she wants to hear.

But the most damn thing turned out to be that after the order was given, An Mo behind him remained motionless, meaningless at all.

"An Mo..." Ye Meijing buckled the chair with his fingers, and drank again sharply.

"Mother, what are you afraid of? Isn't this what you want to confront? Isn't this what you want to hear?" Ye Lingyin interrupted her voice, raised her eyes and scanned the surrounding patrons, showing a decent face. Smiled, "Uncles and grandpas, five days ago, on the night of the dinner, I was indeed locked up in a room with Qin Zhan. At that time, I was still infected with that kind of unspeakable medicine. It should be that I would rush when I saw a man. The kind that went up."

When she said this, the patron who was present even with white hair could not help but cough, with an embarrassment on his face.

Listening to a little girl telling this to her face is not something that ordinary shame can bear.

"Hehe, but then I was awakened by a pot of herbal tea, and Qin Zhan never touched me from start to finish." Ye Lingyin sneered at these decent guys, and the curvature of the lips gave a taste of mischief. , "And the planners of all these are..."

With a bang, Ye Meijing on the main seat smashed the coffee table under her hand with a palm, and sternly shouted: "Shut up." While she was speaking, she had already raised her hand to activate the ability and took Ye Lingyin's throat directly to prevent her from speaking.

There was another bang, but a black shadow flashed to the opposite side, intercepting Ye Meijing's attack head-on.

The platform suddenly became dusty, and everyone looked at it and discovered that the person standing in front of Ye Jingjing was An Mo.

"How dare you betray me." Ye Jingjing was immediately furious, and her whole body flew up and jumped to the front of An Mo. Her target was still Ye Lingyin behind.

But An Mo ate the weight of the weight and stood there upright, guarding Ye Lingyin clearly.

The latter stepped forward, and Yingying smiled and said: "Mother, don't blame him, I negotiated with him and let him protect me today."

This is the maintenance of her body, even if she knows he doesn't Yes, she also feels happy at this moment.Ye Meijing's heart sank after hearing the words.