The sisters of the Ye family have special abilities, not the domineering and powerful Ye Meijing, but the seemingly innocent and slender Ye Meirou.

At that moment, when he saw the veil turn into powder, Song Ye understood it, and at the same time, a flash of light flashed in his mind, connecting many things.

"Song Ye, it's useless for you to kill me. You can't get Ye Meijing's painstaking effort. It's still in vain." Even if she was pinched on her neck, Huang Quan could die at any time, Ye Meirou still had a smile on her face. The pain never moved her.

"Oh, bloody heart." Song Ye sneered, and brought the neck in his hand to the front, as if carrying a piece of rag, his voice solemnly said: "If I can't tell you, Takahashi Zhixiang was arranged by you. Is it?" The

topic suddenly changed to a dead person, but Ye Meirou's eyes flashed, and after a pause, her smile deepened a lot, "Me too, for you."

In order to let you get that smoothly. Women's appreciation, in order to let you enter the Ye family without fail, in order to...

"For me? Let me kill Ye Meijing, the one who benefited is you in the end." Song Ye ruthlessly tore through her hypocritical face and poked. The true thoughts in her heart. From arranging for Takahashi Orika to go directly to the disciple hall to fight her, helping Takahashi Orika to improve his abilities and enter the disciple competition, to the tragic death stone platform, Ye Meirou stepped forward, all using them as chess pieces. Now she is deceiving her into Ye's family for the reason of pharmacy. She can believe it once, but she will never believe it a second time.

What's more, today's trick cannot be used a second time.

Ye family masters are like clouds. She doesn't want to be an enemy of the whole family. It's not easy to get back this bit of blood. If you let her take Ye Jing's blood, it's better to let her have a fight with the Ye family. .

"Hehe, you are really smart, Song Ye, you are more like Yichen than Ye Meijing." Ye Meirou flushed, but still looked at her with a smile, with no pain in her eyes.

Song Ye frowned deeply, and after the Qi Wall pierced another three-pointer in her palm, but still no response, she released her hand and threw the person to the ground.

"Stop talking nonsense, you can cut off your pain nerves, but you can't stop me from cutting off your head." An invisible sharp sword lay across Ye Meirou's neck, and Song Ye didn't waste any effort. "There is another lie. You might as well try."

Try if your tongue is hard, or the sword in my hand is faster.

"Hehe, no matter what I say, you won't believe it, do you?" Ye Meirou had already operated on her pain nerve before, so even death can't cause her pain. For her to force a confession , The effect is minimal. And when Song Ye got insight into her tricks, Ye

Meirou also understood Song Ye's thoughts, "No matter if what I say is true or not, you will do it, right?" Don't start with Ye Meijing. , That is bound to be the only way to exchange Shao Yichen's life.

Song Ye rejected this proposal at the beginning, and now he will not go back.

Ye Meirou has few other advantages, but she is a leader in capturing people's hearts.

She knew that the girl in front of her was not the same as her cruel sister. She was not a ruthless and unrighteous person, and because of this, she was able to grasp this and ask for anything.

Song Ye retracted the sharp sword of the air wall, did not refute her words, just stared at her faintly: "Ye Meirou, are you not tired when you are a spy on two sides?" The

voice fell suddenly, and the scene suddenly fell into There was a silence.

The smile on Ye Meirou's face froze in this way, but the look in her pupils was unpredictable, with surprises, doubts, and fears.

After a long while, she twitched the corner of her mouth, and asked in a low voice hoarsely: "How did you know?"

That's right, in the grievances between the Ye family and the Shao family, she really played a double-sided role. On the one hand, she was ordered by Ye Meijing, and on the other hand, she concealed a lot of things for Shao Yichen.

She didn't think Song Ye was a pointless person. Since she dared to point it out, the other party had already seen the flaw.

Just where is the flaw?

"I smelled Ye Lingyin's body, it was very similar to yours." Song Ye's five senses are still sensitive, but he rarely forgets the smell after smelling it. She smelled the smell the first time she approached Ye Lingyin. To be precise, she has smelled this smell in three people so far, Ye Lingyin, Ye Meirou, and one... Wu Yucheng.

If it was true that Ye Meirou had been driven away by the Ye family for more than ten years and stayed in the Shao family as it was said, then how could Ye Lingyin and Ye Meirou have a private relationship with each other, and even become so intimate that they had the same taste.

The only possible explanation is that Ye Meirou has not broken contact with Ye Family.

"Either tell me the truth, or I will hand you over to Shao Yichen." Everyone has weaknesses, Song Ye has, Ye Meirou has. Everyone is a very clear person. Song Ye is not afraid that Ye Meirou will not bow her head. Compared to her own point, Ye Meirou is more afraid of Shao Yicheng's betrayal when she wants to come.

In this way, under Song Ye's gaze, the mask on Ye Meirou's face cracked a little bit, and finally fell apart, finally losing her calm, her slender fingertips embedded in the ground, her mouth drooped and her hair drooping. Covering his panic expression, only a low voice was heard, "I don't know."

" I do n't know what?" Song Ye frowned, his tone serious.

"I don't know the treatment method. Intermarriage within the family was originally a taboo handed down from the ancestors. Even the head of the family did not know how to do it. No one has ever tried the life-for-life exchange that Yichen said. He has been studying solutions for so many years. , Just to be able to live for you one day. Hehe, in my opinion, he just wants to die." Today, Ye Meirou finally confided the truth, full of bitterness, it is not difficult to hear that there are complaints.

The admiring man never cared about her feelings from beginning to end. He wanted to compensate his daughter even if he died, so how could he not complain.

Song Ye's brows have been frowning and frowning since just now, and at this moment, his face is even more ugly.

"Is there no successful case after so many generations?" It is a matter of life and death, but she will not give up wherever there is a chance. She didn't believe in curses or destiny, only in herself, and only in the conquering of heaven.

Ye Meirou shook her head, and did not hesitate to blow away the last glimmer of hope, "If there is, Yichen doesn't have to sacrifice herself."The origin of the power is inherited from the mysterious strange stone, and then a curse was derived from the punishment of heaven. For thousands of years, no one has broken the taboo, but no one has escaped the fate.