HATE's Hold

His vision cleared of musk and his eyes began to focus. It was as if he'd been awakened after all this time, and was barely starting to feel again. Sans's voice shot like a bullet through the hate.

"Come back, G. Come back. If you fight the pain, it'll be worth it at the end."

It would be worth it. He couldn't back down now, for the sake of him, Papyrus, and-

Sans was ripped away from him as the beast kicked him to the ground. His vision went blurry again with no one to help him fight it anymore, but he quickly regained his composure. The sky's dim starlight started to fade away.

"You have all this hate, yet you can't muster up to kill a bonebag with ONE HEALTH?!" Brown boots stomped towards him as he lifted his head. His hands flashed behind him on his command now, not controlled by anyone at all.

Betty growled as the hands flashed, quickly summoning her spear at throwing it at him. It skewed his soul and slammed it against the dome's wall, hate trying to cling onto it but dripping onto the ground anyways.

He spoke with determination although his form was fading to dust. "Now I know... Whatever you do to me, I can fight it for them." A smile crept up on his lips as the purple faded from his eyes.

The beast smiled back. "That may be the case with that amount of hate... But what will it take for you to be covered in it?" His form gave out, fading to dust as the spear came back to Betty. She cradled the hate dripping from it and clenched her fist, meshing the soul with it forcefully.

She laughed as she opened her clawed hand again, letting even more hate spiral from her fingertips to wrap around the soul tight. It was completely blackened when it finished.

Betty retracted the dome, seeing Jessica, Sans, and Papyrus stand before her. She took a deep breath and grinned as she allowed the soul to drop from her claws, the form whirling around it.

Only, the wind became stronger around them. It didn't seem to be forming what they knew as Gaster anymore, and instead made Hate seemingly come alive.

A giant explosion knocked all of them away, seemingly blocking out every star in the sky.

-----------------------------

A beam of lightning shot in front of Chara, making him frantically stop running and reel back.

"Why do you like her now?" A gun formed in Asriel's hands and shot at Chara, who dodged them while asking "W-Who?!"

"The one who KILLED Sans!" Asriel roared in anger. Chara responded desperately. "A-Asriel, she's helping us now!" "Yeah, sure, she's HELPING. I used to look up to you, y'know? But now I see that you're just a lunatic."

Chara reached out to Asriel, but a warning light glowed on the ground above him. He gasped and jumped out of its way, the beam crashing down onto the ground and shattering the street.

Chara tumbled across the ground, not landing on his feet. Asriel landed in front of the road and walked towards him, but Chara got up and ran as fast as he could towards the safe perimeter.

"GET BACK HERE!" Star shaped blades shot at Chara as he huffed. Mom and dad had to be here if he had any hope of saving him.

The Avalon's shield shattered with a blast from Chara's blade, and the same guards flooded to see the boy who had been sobbing about a teddy bear holding a knife and a shield.

"MY TEDDY BEAR'S STILL BACK THERE, I'M HAVING SOME-!" Asriel leapt towards Chara with a sword and he blocked it in the nick of time. "-SOME PROBLEMS GETTING TO IT! PLEASE DON'T LET PEOPLE GO OUTSIDE!"