Chapter 10

Nashi's POV:

It's been 2 days since we got together. 2 days since that incident.. 2 days since Storm kissed me. Also.. 2 days that no one has seen Talia. I guess she got suspended for what she has been doing to me.. It's not like I need to worry though.

I couldn't sleep. I haven't actually seen him since then, so I'm nervous. I mean, I said we got together.. But I feel like I'm being too hopeful with that.. We haven't talked about it. Just those few words telling each other that we belong to each other.. But that was just heat of the moment, right? It wasn't to me, but to him.. I'm not sure about what Storm thinks of this. I'm not running away from my feelings.. I'm scared my feelings will get rejected once more.

Despite not being able to sleep, I still manage to leave way too late. I'm an idiot! How!! I start sprinting as fast as possible to the gates. It's just like a normal day to me, only difference being I'm headed to see the most important person in my life. Storm. As I get to the gates, I see his shiny, spiky black hair turned away from me. He's near to the main entrance, so I rush over to him without actually running. As I walk, I hear people saying things like "He's terrifying" or "How can she even approach him after he showed himself for the monster he is". That stuff hurts me. Is he getting the same bull crap I've been getting for the last 4 years?

Storm's POV:

Today should have been great.. Meet up with Nashi, hold her hand and show her off to the world as mine. Burst into class like "I'm back". The first thing that happens is I approach the gates and people are rushing ahead of me. Like they are running away. I don't blame them. I literally turned into a freaking demon, and I have no idea what I did during that time.

Did I hurt someone? Did I hurt Nashi?! I mean, they ARE questioning why she's coming anywhere near me.. Wait.. She's.. S-She's coming near me?! I turn around to face her, to see her face. To see her smile. Yet, her face is so.. So.. Unhappy. Upset. Why? I stand in front of her, grinning, smirking at her, maybe she will cheer up. "Hey." She looks me in my eyes, but she seems really down. I don't get why.. I stand normally, lifting her face gently with my hands. I lean in slightly and quietly talk to her. "Are you okay..?"

She looks at me, dead in the eye, saying "The people that hurt me are now hunting you too." I can see a tear scroll down her cheek, and I wipe that crap up. I am not going to let Nashi keep feeling like this. She's mine, and I said I'd protect her. That includes her own feelings. "You don't need to worry about me, I'm okay! Look at me! I'm smiling and grinning like an idiot just because you are here with me! See?" I grin in her face, and although she tries to hide it, her face cracks up a gorgeous smile. It's small, but it's a smile no less. "As long as I got you, nothing can hurt me. The only thing that can hurt me is seeing you this way, feeling like this about me." I pull her into a gentle hug, before kissing her forehead. I feel her arms hugging me back, and I smile once more. "Come on, let's go to class."

Nashi's POV:

"Come on, let's go to class." The most normal thing I've heard since he let his demon escape, it makes me happy. Normality makes me happy. HE makes me happy. His hand quickly latches onto mine, holding it and showing me off, making me blush and look away slightly.

As we walk to our class, we talk about the most random stuff. I never thought randomness would make me happy too, heh. Maybe it's because it's him. Either way, we are walking to class, being happy and random as hell. He's holding my hand the entire time, and it makes me blush without realising. I'd love to keep this forever.

There are people talking about us as we walk into the class, maybe because we are holding hands, or maybe because of how Storm turned demon.. Maybe because of both. I hope he's taking it well.. The gossip, that is..

Nashi and Storm's POV:

This is it. This is the end of our story. Well, love story, that is. I'm planning to go on so many adventures with you, I'll always protect you, as lover and a good person..

After all this time, our unidentified dream became a reality. I can hold you in my arms for as long as time will let me. I can take you places, show you incredible things, risk everything for you.. And I want the same love back.

This isn't the end of our adventures, I can be sure of that, because I know that this is not all that life wanted to give me. The greatest gift of all.

You.