Chapter 4: Not A Good Day For You

Storm POV:

I slowly try and open the stall door. "Nashi?" I say as I try to push it. I find that I can't open the door, something is blocking me. I hear faint crying from the inside and I can see paint on the floor. Nashi is definitely in there, probably the one blocking the door. "Nashi, are you ok? I understand why you're upset, I can help if you talk to me." I gently speak as she continues to cry, slowly getting quieter and calmer.

Nashi POV:

I run into the girls bathroom crying, covered with paint and I go inside the first stall I come to. I lean against the door, I didn't bother locking it. I slowly fall to the floor, starting to cry. I don't want anyone to know I'm here. I hear Storm's voice outside of the stall. "I can help if you talk to me." I found his voice calming but I still went on and cried.

Why is he in the girls bathroom?! He shouldn't be here anyway since I didn't want anyone to follow me! "S-Storm? What are you doing in here?! This is the girls bathroom!" I shout to him. I feel the door push against me and I know he wants to come in, for some reason, I move. I let the door open and let him see me this way, covered with paint and crying.

"Nashi, please don't cry. I know what happened, it was a stupid prank that Talia pulled. I saw it, remember?" He whispered loudly. I don't think it's even whispering from how loud he is being. "S-Storm I.. I-I.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for crying and for letting you see me this way.."

Storm POV:

I walk in the stall and look at her. "I'm sorry for crying and for letting you see me this way.. " It's heart wrenching. I go closer to her and gently wrap my arms around her neck, pulling her into a hug.

"Don't apologise for crying or for showing me this side of you. It's gonna be ok. Crying shows emotion, emotion shows life. And you have plenty of life stored in you. Who cares if I see you like this, I-I mean it's not like I like you or anything so why should I care what you look like? I-I'm not saying I dislike you! I mean it's not like I would care what you looked like even if I did like you in that way. I mean I obviously would care-".

I feel her hands wraping around me, hugging me back and crying on me. I don't even bother trying to explain anymore. I don't care if she cries on me, it's just water. From her eyes..

Nashi POV:

I hear the sweet words come from him and it makes me feel a little better. Wait. D-Did I just say.. SWEET?! I hug him back and I cry on him. Now that I think about it, he just admitted that he didn't like me in that way.. Even though I hate admitting this, I.. I love him.. But he doesn't like me back. I'm a little sad but I ignore the pain in my chest.

He stands and grabs me by the arm, pulling me up. He drags me out of the bathroom and he takes me to my locker, not far away. Some girls walk by and instantly start talking. "Let's clean you up, shall we?" He says to me with a smile on his face as he hands me my spare clothes. I nod and take them, and I walk to the changing rooms. He follows, but I let him. It's not like I can stop him at this point.

Storm POV:

"Let's clean you up, shall we?" I say with a smile as I give her the spare clothes she always has in there. She takes them and walks to the changing rooms, obviously me following behind. How could I not after what happened?! By the looks of it, class is already over.

I wait outside of the changing rooms and I sit in silence. She comes back out a couple minutes later with her spare clothes on, I look at her and blush lightly. Crap! I don't need to blush so why should I?! Oh yeah that's right.... I like her..... Wait NO I DO NOT!

"This has been a bad day for you, huh?" I ask gently. I wasn't expecting an answer, but she replies with "Yeah, I guess. If you call getting dumped with paint a bad day." We both laugh.

Nashi and Storm POV:

It's been a bad day for you. I let you see me cry. I let this happen to you. But we shouldn't feel guilty over it, things like this happen.

I don't like admitting that I like you! And I'm not going to! Ever! Not to your face..