Chapter 2: I'm Falling For You Without My Consent

Nashi POV:

He looks friendly, and he seems like it. Let's just hope it stays that way. I don't want any awkwardeness! I look around and I wonder where I'm going to stay for the weekend. "Where should I put my things?" I ask.

He just gives me a blank stare for a minute before saying "Just put them in my room for now. Go up the stairs and it's the fi-". He stopped. Why did he stop? "I will just put them here then. " I put my bags on the couch.

Storm POV:

"Go up the stairs and it's the fi-" WHAT AM I DOING?! My room is a huge mess I can't let her see that! Wait WHY DO I EVEN CARE?! I watch as she puts her stuff on the couch and I run upstairs to clean my room before she can follow me.

I come back and basically drag her upstairs to my room. I give her a Playstation controller and I take my spare. We actually had fun! She is really good! I look at her and I can see her blushing lightly. Why is she blushing?

Nashi POV:

Oh no no no! I am going to his room! I don't want to! I let him drag me and he gives me a controller. I play games with him all night long. I had fun. Wait WHAT AM I THINKING?! I had fun with a boy! The fun we had replays in my mind and I don't notice the blushing on my face.

It's really late.. I feel super tired.. Maybe I should just fall asleep here... Wait NO! I CAN'T! IT'S ON HIS BED!!! But I'm so tired.. I fall asleep before I can argue with my mind again. I fall on him. Why do I feel so weird? What is this feeling I'm feeling? Maybe it's love? Wait WHAT?!

Storm POV:

I look at her as she falls on me asleep. I blush lightly but I let her anyway. She is kind of cute when she's sleepi- WHAT AM I THINKING. NO STORM. NO. I do NOT like her!

Nashi and Storm POV:

I can't be falling in love! Not yet in my life! We just met! And we are only 10! But.. I can't help but fall for you..

I'm falling for you without my consent..