➳ 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐡

Start from the beginning

🄳🄸🅁🅃🅈 😈
😈 🄼🄸🄽🄳🅂

∘ ♡ ༉ ∘

Sitting at the library, Jieun decided to kick the person in front of her under the table, completely out of the blue.

"Ow!" Taehyung exclaimed. "What was that for?"

"Why're you so quiet?" she asked, narrowing her eyes up to him. "No jokes. No teasing. Are you sick?"

He held her gaze before working on a sneer. "Missing it already?"

"It wasn't a suggestion, and no, I am not. But your silence is freaking me out a little."

"I don't feel like messing around with you today," he noted with a small shrug. "Wastes the little energy I have."

Jieun tilted her head and frowned. "Either that or you gave up."

"Nah," he replied while flipping pages. "I still think you're trying to win me over."

There was another kick under the table, causing Taehyung to hiss in pain.

"You know," he said, massaging his shin. "For a girl with this delicate appearance of yours, you can be quite brutal."

"What are you talking about?" Jieun looked at her nails. "I'm a complete pussycat."

"Mm, really?" he smirked. "Do you purr like one?"

Her cheeks instantly flushed. Dodging the question, she went back to writing in her notebook. "Say, how long before you finish your thesis? I gotta leave soon."

Taehyung looked at her, eyes atypically serious. "Rushing for your date?"

"I don't have any," she frowned.

"Making out around the campus can also be considered as one."

Jieun glared at him, an unwelcomed lump forming in her throat. "How do you-" she cut herself off for remembering that both she and Jungkook never made any point of hiding whenever they met each other.

Taehyung saw her eyebrows furrow and her jaw clench.

"Not that is any of your business but dates it's the last thing we can afford right now. We're both busy," she told him. Noticing that he didn't answer, she sighed and dropped the pen. "I have practice. Happy?"

"No. I feel the same."

Jieun leaned back to stare at him, folding her arms. "I'm under the impression you don't like Jungkook that much."

"You do?" he replied casually. "It must be your impression then."

"He told me you guys are not friends anymore."

"Okay. And how's that have anything to do with you?"

"It doesn't. I'm just curious to know why," she shrugged. "My brother can't stand him either."