"You look good, Gab." Jake complimented me.

"Thanks, Jake." I grinned. "What time she's done?"

Jake looked at his watch. "It's been one and a half hours, so probably they're done at 4pm. Why? You tired already? Do you want to go to the nearest cafe to grab something?"

I chuckled. "No, Jake. I'm fine."

"Alright, let's go to Jordan's favorite place in here. We take your picture then send it to her." Jake wiggled his brows.

I laughed. "I don't want to ruin her meeting, Jake. What if her jaw drops when she sees that? She could lose her chance and I don't wanna do that to her."

Jake looked at me strangely, then he smiled sincerely. "You're a good person, Gab. And Jordan is so lucky to have you."

I shook my head. "No, Jake. It is me being the lucky one. Jordan is an amazing person I've ever met in my entire life. Even though life itself fucked us up, we're back together again and now we're stronger."

Jake smiled and nodded. "I'm glad she found you again."

I laughed. "Well, love will always find its way back to the one you feel home the most, right?"

"I agree on that." Jake gave me a thumbs up. "Now, come on. Let's make her drooling, we have to go back tomorrow and she won't get the chance to visit here longer."

I laughed along with him and we went to Lempuyang Temple and I swore I was drooling over this place. Bali was a real heaven and Lempuyang Temple was its gate. It was amazing! We both had to wear scarf (we weren't allowed to get in if our shoulders weren't covered) and sarong, it was a sacred place and we had to respect the culture as well.

Jake mocked me, I slapped his forearm because he already went here twice and this was my first time being here.

"Alright, now stand in the middle of the temple." Jake commanded me, he took bunch of picture of me.

Then I stood there alone, looking at the mountain and thanking God that He created such a place like this. I'd like to live here for as long as it took for sure.

"Gab?" Jake called me.

I heard him, but I ignored him. I was still admiring the view right in front of me and I didn't want to be disturbed by anyone.

"Oi, Gab!" Jake raised his voice a bit.

I groaned, and I was about to shout at him because he disturbed my peace but then my jaw dropped, I covered my mouth and looking at Jake who grinned from ear to ear.

There she was, down on one knee, holding a small box, smiling sweetly at me and I swore to god I was crying right now.

"Are you being serious right now?" I asked her.

Jordan chuckled. "One hundred percent serious."

"Oh my god!" I wiped my tears, Jordan sniffled.

She asked me to change our position so we both facing each other in the middle of the temple and the background was the mountain. I looked at her and Jake back and forth. She was serious.

"Gabrielle, I never thought that I'll meet you again after these years. I'm grateful we met and you gave me a chance to prove you that I love you, as always, and forever. Being with you is the most precious thing I've ever felt and you are the best thing that ever happen to me." Jordan paused, looking at me lovingly. "No matter how long the time goes by, my heart knows that it belongs to you since the first day we met, eleven years ago. You and Ally are the best thing I have right now in my life."

I didn't realize my tears streaming like flood, Jordan continued her speech. "And I'd love to spend the rest of my life with you guys." She revealed the ring and it was the most beautiful ring I had ever seen in my life. "Gabrielle Elena Rodriguez, will you marry me?"

I didn't need to think twice right now. I nodded. "Yes, of course I'll marry you!"

Jordan beamed. She stood up and hugged me, mumbling an 'I love you so much' and then she placed the ring on my finger. I admired the ring and chuckled when she told me that she was still nervous if I rejected her, she said she couldn't kiss me right now because it was a sacred place after all and I was okay with that.

"I have another surprise for you right now." She said.

Before I could ask her, someone's voice made me turn my head immediately.

"Hey, Mom." I heard Allie's voice.

I looked at my daughter and Jordan back and forth. "How did she– How did you––"

Allie approached the both of us. "You're too innocent, Mom."

I hugged Allie. "What? What do you mean?"
Allie and Jordan looked at each other, then Allie laughed. I furrowed my brows. "Anyone care to explain to me what happen in here?"

"Jordan had planned this since a month ago, Mom. Right after she came back." I looked at Jordan, she grinned. "She asked my blessing and of course I said yes. She said she'd invite you to this place because this is her favorite place in the world, right where you stand. And her meeting is her excuse. She didn't have a meeting in here, it was one of her plan. And where was she hours ago? She picked me up at the airport and here I am."

"Oh my god." I hugged Jordan and cried my heart out.

This woman was something else and I never thought she did all of this to me. This was too much. Her surprises, her kisses, her hugs, her fucks and herself never failed to mesmerize me.

"I love you so much, Jordan."

"We love you too." Allie and Jordan said in unison.

That day ended with us being captured by Jake who waited for us patiently and I swore he knew about all of this.

I looked at both Jordan and Allie when they were asleep. Yes, Allie slept in our room since it was my request. They were my world. They were my rocks. And they were my anchor.

I loved them so much it hurt. And I'd never stop loving them with all of my heart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pic : Lempuyang Temple

Credit :

Instagram : onairplanemode__ (Kirstie & Christine)

(Jordan proposed to Gabby right in the middle of the gate like the pic above

(Jordan proposed to Gabby right in the middle of the gate like the pic above.)

Isn't it beautiful? 😍