Chapter 20

Gabby's POV

💌

Jordan brought me to one of her restaurant in town. Her demeanor changed when she knew I said yes to go on another romantic date with her, she looked so happy and I never saw her this happy. She eventually told me that she had that plan for me a week ago and Allie knew it.

I wanted to stay mad at her but when she took me to the balcony which she asked her employee to prepare the dinner perfectly just for me, I couldn't help but thanking her. I never thought she was kind of a romantic person.

We had so many dates, yes. But tonight I felt so special and I had no idea why. She kept smiling at me when we both standing next to each other, looking at the road below. She wore red pantsuit and it looked so good on her. I told Anne that I was going on a date with Jordan and she said she backed me up at the bar. I was glad I had her as a bestfriend.

We already ate our dinner and it was lovely, now we were just chilling, sipping wine and talked about what had been happening for the past month. Apparently she went to Paris and Berlin back and forth because she made two new restaurants. I liked it when she shared her story with me, it meant that she trusted me.

I told her how my days were when she was apart from me. Allie got attached to Becca and I was lonely. She said sorry for so many times because I had to through it all alone but I found it cute because she was so concerned about me.

"I take a week off from work and Mama understands that I need a break." Jordan told me. "I want to make it up to you, Gab."

I looked at her face, smiling. "Then let's make it count."

Jordan took a step closer to me, putting her glass down to the table and cupped my face. Her eyes digging mine, telling me that she wouldn't mess up this time and she was deadly serious with me. I caressed her cheek, she bit her bottom lip and I made no time to kiss her.

I felt her relieved once our lips met. She seemed relax and enjoyed the moment, right this, right now, with me. I pecked her lips three times before I pulled away slowly.

She rested her forehead against mine and sighed, "I love you, Gab. And I don't care if it takes a lifetime for you to love me back again like you used to do because I will wait for you. I will not give up on us. I will not let you down as long as you promise me to stay by my side."

I smiled. "I promise."

*

Once she took off my dress, her lips attacked my neck and I moaned loudly, thanked god Allie was still at Becca's place tonight so I could spend the night with Jordan. I couldn't believe we finally did this after months being together. I missed her touch, I missed lips all over my body and I missed her tongue making me on cloud nine.

After ten years apart from each other, we came back together, even stronger and I was glad we didn't have any important obstacle. I just needed to trust her more, she was a goddess and everyone adored her. This was important because everyone could fall for her easily.

I looked at her, caressing her cheeks, smiling lovingly at her. She knew I loved her, I just hadn't told her. Jordan tucked my hair, she was on top of mine, half dressed and her eyes full of love.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked me.

See? She cared about me so much. I nodded and assured her that this was okay, that I wanted her too as much she wanted me. She smiled, then she started again, but this time, she was more gentle like she was afraid if she would hurt me if she did something wrong.

My hands wrapped around her shoulder, moaning right in her ear and I heard she groaned in pleasure when her fingers did something to my body. But it felt different, I felt like she was making love with me rather than the casual sex like we had ten years ago.