Chapter 27

Gabby's POV

💌

I kissed her bare shoulder. Last night was wild. I forgot how many times we fucked each other. I smiled when I remembered how crazy she was when she was back being on top. She was like being herself and I was about to laugh when she was underneath me for a moment.

"Good morning, my love." I greeted her.

I'd never get bored calling her that. I was so grateful because life finally gave me an unbearable happiness right now. My daughter was happy, I was happy and Jordan was happy. This happiness cost a lot of time.

Eleven years.

Eleven years of being separated from each other and life led us to see each other again, to rekindle the relationship between us and it gave us a new chance to retell our story.

I looked at Jordan emotionally. This was my happiness. She was my happiness. Even though I fell for someone else and she once was married to a woman she'd never be able to love, I hurt her and she forgave me and still loving me unconditionally, finally we were at this point of our lives.

I pushed her away so many times but she came back. I broke her heart but she kept trying to be there for me. And it wasn't for me only, she did that to my daughter too and I couldn't tell you how grateful I was right now. This happiness was unspeakable.

Jordan stirred her body, I could see her tiredness spread all over her face yet she never gave up on me no matter what we had been through together. She was always there, she was everywhere near me and I found my safest place when I was in her arms.

She was incredibly an amazing person. Eleven years ago I didn't know her completely, but now, I felt like I had known her since forever.

We talked about the future even though we hadn't move in together. She taught me how to start a business and didn't mind to be my number one investor. Damn you, woman.

She helped me raising Allie on how to get through the phase of being a teenage girl, she taught Allie everything about life and she didn't need to think twice to give Allie everything she needed. She was like Allie's other mother and my real partner in life for real.

I planned on asking her to move in with me when we got home from this business vacation. And after we settled down for awhile, I'd ask her to marry me.

God, I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

"Good morning, baby." Her raspy voice woke me up from my daydreaming.

I smiled, pecking her lips thrice. "I love you."

Jordan giggled. "I know."

"Come on, get up. You need to prepare for your meeting." I said, getting up and took my white robe.

"What time is it?" She asked, still laying on the bed lazily.

Holy shit. We overslept apparently. "It's eleven, babe."

"Oh, fuck." She groaned. "I have four hours before it begins."

"Then come on, get your sexy ass up. I'll order room service." I said, walking towards the bathroom.

"Thank you. I love you." She said.

"I love you too!" I shouted from the bathroom.

*

Jake was being my personal photographer. We were in Karangasem right now, it was Jordan's meeting took place for the next two or three hours and I was left with her driver.