Chapter 19

Gabby's POV

💌

Currently, I was waiting for the food to be done. I couldn't wait to spend my lunch with Jordan. It had been two weeks since we did this, having lunch together. Sometimes we ate in her office and sometimes we met at a diner. It felt good because we were really like starting over again from the beginning.

Jordan even asked me out on a date and we spent our night together. No, we didn't have sex just yet because we needed to adjust after ten years separated. But some things weren't change from her and I wished I didn't make a drastic change too. But it was good to spend my days with her. She was still lovely and strict if it came to Allie and Becca's relationship, well yeah, since Allie was still a minor and we both wanted to protect her.

I made my way to her office with a huge smile spread all over my face. Her employees greeted me since they knew who I was. I greeted them back cheerfully. I had plenty of time before I went work at 8pm and I wanted to know how Jordan's day was. She didn't come to my house yesterday because she was staying in her office due to some deadlines and she needed to get it done.

I opened her office door without a knock because I used to do this almost everyday. There she was, checking on something, she didn't even realize I was now standing in front of her desk. But then she looked up and smiling when she saw me. I smiled back at her, she patted her lap. I placed the food container on her desk and following her request.

"I missed you." She said afterwards.

"Did you?" I played with the collar of her baby blue button up shirt.

She nodded. She motioned me to get closer, I thought she wanted to kiss me but boy was I wrong.

She whispered in my ear seductively. "But I missed your food more, I'm sorry."

Her hand grabbed the food container and she winked at me. This woman. I groaned in annoyance, I tried to stand up but she held me and laughed.

"I'm joking." She said truthfully, I rolled my eyes. "Give me a kiss."

I pecked her lips, she pouted. "What?"

Jordan groaned. "Give me a real kiss."

I laughed, then an idea came up. I leaned closer to her until my lips touched her ear. I whispered something, "if you're at home tomorrow, I'll give you a full service."

Jordan gawked. "Why are you torturing me? You know I can't, babe. I have to go tomorrow and you know that."

"There's no second chance." I winked at her.

Suddenly her eyes darkened. "You already gave me a second chance anyway." She said above a whisper.

I felt the atmosphere was hotter, I shifted my position on her lap and she held my body tightly. I leaned down to kiss her. She caught my lips and we started to kiss passionately for the umpteenth time inside her office. Yeah, we did this almost everyday. We ignored the food and our surrounding.

I felt her lips caught my neck and she sucked my neck vigorously, I left a moan but suddenly she covered my mouth since I was louder than the usual. I thought it was my hormone. Well damn, I didn't have sex for months though.

I did something that made Jordan stopped sucking on my collarbone for a moment. I took her fingers, licked it and sucked it to suppress my moaning. Jordan's mouth agape, her brows raised and I heard she mumbled a 'wow'.

I looked at her with lust and desire, she didn't need to be told twice on that. She unbuttoned my shirt one by one and left it opened right below my breasts. She licked my cleavage down to the edge of my bra. She didn't unclasp it, instead she rolled the edge of my bra down and she sucked my right nipple once it was out of its cage.