Chapter 2

Allison's POV

💬

I met Becca at lunch. It had been a week since our first met. I didn't make any friends, maybe I was too shy to start a conversation. But I was glad she was here with me almost everyday.

"Hey, there." She smiled.

"Hi." I replied. "How's your classes?"

"Boring." Becca rolled her eyes, I chuckled. "Do you have a plan tomorrow night?"

I saw she scratched her head nervously. "Uhm, I don't think I do. Why?"

"Uh, it's my sister's birthday party. I know you didn't know her but I invited you since she gave me permission to invite whomever I want. So, do you want to come? I can pick you up. I know we just met for a week but I feel like I've known you forever." She said shyly. "I'm sorry I should've told you earlier but I wasn't sure if you want to do that so.."

"I'll let you know. I have to tell my mom first." I smiled.

"Alright, then." Becca responded, smiling.

Then we just stared at each other for a couple of minutes. She gave me this strange eyes, her gaze went deeper as I felt like she was digging me. And yeah, I couldn't move because of that.

"You're drooling." Someone said.

I startled a bit. There was a dark brown haired girl sitting next to Becca. I didn't know who that words was delivering to.

Becca rolled her eyes. "Allie, meet my best friend Stephanie. Steph, this is Allie."

"Oh, the one that you always ta––"

"Okay, nevermind." Becca cut Steph off.

I chuckled but I could see she was blushing. Becca slapped Steph's arm playfully, I laughed at the view.

"Hi, I'm Allie." I extended my hand.

"Hello, there!" Steph cheered, she shook my hand happily. "I'm Stephanie but you can call me Steph."

"Okay." I said.

We talked about everything, Steph was an easy going person and she was funny. But I knew the whole time we talked, Becca never left her gaze from me. I caught her once and I gave her my sweetest smiled and I unconsciously bit my bottom lip.

"I feel sexual tension here." Steph cleared her throat, stifled a laugh.

"Uh," I startled a bit.

I glanced at Becca, I knew she was blushing and it made me blush too. I didn't know what happened to me but I knew my mom was right.

It wasn't a little crush anymore.

"Okay, girls. Seriously. Stop it. I feel like a third wheel, here." Steph chuckled.

"Shut up, Steph." Becca elbowed her best friend lightly.

"So, you're going to her sister's party tomorrow?" Steph asked me.

"Uh, maybe." I replied. "I have to tell my mom first."

"Well, I hope you get the permission so this chick doesn't feel so miserable on her own." Becca slapped Steph's arm. "Ouch! What was that for?"

"For being so fricking annoying." Becca hissed.

I laughed. "Well I hope I get the permission then. Won't let this wonderful person be alone."

Steph gawked then she laughed. I looked at Becca while bitting my bottom lip. Again. Oh god, why suddenly I got this power to flirt with someone who was older than me and we were just friends for a week?

"Okay Steph, stop." Becca said. "I won't give you a lift today if you don't stop being a pain in my ass today."

"Alright, alright." Steph tried to stop laughing. "I'm gonna go, Taylor texted me. I hope I'll see you tomorrow, Allie."

"Yeah, I hope so too." I replied.

Then Steph was out from our sight. Becca and I were looking at each other not knowing what to say. She rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly and I tilted my head down to avoid eye contact.

"Uh, may I have your number?" She asked, breaking the silence. "It's for tomorrow if you get the permission. Just in case if you tell me your address or when I tell you that I will on my way to pick you up or something."

I started to open my mouth but she cut me off. "And if your mom doesn't allow you then I will not be disturbing you by my texts or calls. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so blatant but I just want to make sure everything is––"

"Here." I smiled, extending my phone to her.

"Oh." She looked at my phone then to my face with her innocent face.

"Yes, you may have my number Becca." I smiled.

I swore she looked so beautiful when she was shy like this. I didn't know what was wrong with me or with her but I felt like we had this awkward chemistry between us. I didn't blame her, I was an awkward person though.

She typed her phone number on mine and she texted me so I could have hers too. Sweet.

"Thank you." She said shyly.

"You're welcome." I replied.

Then the bell rang. We said our goodbyes and I promised her I would let her know about what my mom would say.

---------------------------------------

A/N :

Oops, sorry for the very short chapter 🥺

But guess what? I'll give you a bonus 😜

I'll update Chapter 3 too! 😁