Chapter 3

Allison's POV

💬

Finally.

My mom allowed me to go with those bunch of rules of "do not blablabla" and I just nodded and laughed. I knew why she acted like that, she loved me and she wanted to protect me.

I was waiting for Becca in the living room with my mom. I texted Becca that I was ready to go and she replied me with a simple 'be there in 15'. I was nervous. I bounced my legs and bit my nails.

I could see my mom was chuckling at me. "What?"

"Are you nervous?" My mom asked.

"Uh, a bit." I smiled awkwardly.

"Is this the senior?" I rolled my eyes.

"She has a name, Mom. How many times do I have to tell you that her name is Rebecca?" I groaned in annoyance.

My mom laughed. "I know, baby. I'm just messing with you. What time she'll be here?"

"In fif––"

We heard a car stopped then not long after that there was a knock on the door. My mom and I exchanged look. She shrugged and I stood up to open the door but my mom stopped me. She gave this 'stay back' look and I rolled my eyes.

She opened the door and I peeked to see Becca. Well damn, she was fricking hot! I was sure I was drooling right now.

"Hello, you must be Rebecca." My mom greeted Becca.

"Yes, I am." Becca smiled. "And you must be the wonderful Ms. Rodriguez?"

Both of them slightly laughed while shaking their hand in gently manner. Yeah, I eventually told Becca about my parent's situation because I trusted her enough to convince myself to open up and she said it didn't matter. Of course, why would it be?

"Hi." Becca greeted me when she had the chance to see me.

My mom opened the door wider so Becca could see me from head to toe and suddenly she froze.

"You're," Becca paused, "you're stunning."

"So are you, Bec." My mom replied for me because I couldn't say a word to tell Becca how beautiful she was with her blue donker dress.

I wore a black knee length backless dress because my mom chose it for me. She said 'make her drooling over you all night long all over again.'

"You're," I gulped my saliva, "beautiful."

"Thanks." We both blushed.

Okay, what the heck was wrong with us getting blushed easily?

"Shall we?" Becca gave me a code.

"Uh, sure." I replied.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Rodriguez." Becca said to my mom.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Rebecca. Ally didn't stop talking about you all the––"

"Okay, let's go." I cut my mom off and gave her a 'what the fuck' look.

My mom chuckled. "Have fun, baby! And remember do not––"

"We're leaving!" I groaned.

My mom and Becca chuckled. "I'll take her home safely tonight, Ms. Rodriguez."

"I'm counting on you, Rebecca." My mom said, Becca nodded. "Drive safe." My mom waved us a goodbye.

Once we got into the car, Becca was laughing. "Oh my god, your mom is amazing. She looks so young and I thought she is your sister though."