Especially in the levels below the disciple hall, the quality of the subordinates varies. The communication room is not so much a higher level, the disciple hall's training room is more a hunting ground for the strong.

So it is difficult for the weak to survive here, and the only way for them to survive is to rely on the strong.

From the first day Song Ye moved into the third wing, many people were moved. They imagined Mu Zhen and Chi Gang to achieve the best combination, and together they broke out in the cruel rules.

But no one thought that this little girl, who was only eighteen years old, looked slender and weak, but defeated Mu Zhen and Chi Gang with her own strength, and provoked the entire left side room.

And everyone knows that this gap in strength is insurmountable, and even if they are unwilling, they can only choose to surrender.

In this way, Song Ye firmly established his footing in the communication room, with a strong posture, surpassing everyone.

The results of Master Sun's investigation of her identity showed that there was no difference. The management of the main hall was still under her supervision, which showed from the side that Master Sun wanted to cultivate her. If nothing else, she will undoubtedly get a place in the next disciple hall test.

However, in the calm days of waiting, the Shao family suddenly came to visit on this day.

Here are two men, the elder in their fifties, wearing decent suits and smelling of disinfectant. The young man looks twenty-five or sixteen years old, with an ordinary face that is extremely unrecognizable. Standing behind the elder in a simple suit, carrying a medicine box on his back is extremely easy for people to forget his existence.

"Please have tea, Master Sun has already notified the housekeeper to come down and pick up the two." Song Ye came here to serve tea and hand over water for the first time. He was quite skillful in his actions, and he could not tell that he was a novice.

"Okay, thank you." The elder thanked him softly after receiving the tea, and then he looked up at Song Ye hesitantly, but this glance made him startled for a moment, and a trace of surprise flashed in his eyes, "You..."

Song Ye glanced sideways slightly, and asked him with his eyes.

The elder opened his mouth, clearly wanting to say something, but as if he was jealous of something, the corner of his mouth moved, only a slight smile was pulled out, "Oh, it's okay, it's rare to see such a beautiful little girl. Girl, I'm a little surprised."

Song Ye immediately rolled his eyes and fell in a certain direction, with an unmoving expression on his face saying: "You

have passed the prize." Between two gossips, there was already a message behind the circular arch. Hearing the sound of footsteps, a middle-aged man in a white gown wearing a pair of gold-rimmed glasses greeted politely, "Doctor Pang, you have been waiting for a long time, please follow me here."

This is Shao. The training housekeeper at home is mainly responsible for picking up and picking up guests and checking the security of entry and exit.

So when he first saw the face behind the elder, his eyes became more inquisitive, "I don't know if this is..."

"Oh, this is my assistant, Xiao Nian, come to the front "Doctor Pang replied, turning his body sideways when he asked the assistant to step forward.

The butler stepped forward and said, "I'm sorry." Then, his hands quickly searched the assistant's body to make sure that the other party did not carry any dangerous items. Even the medicine box had to be thoroughly checked, which was the limit.

During this process, Song Ye's eyes kept falling on the assistant, following the place the butler had searched, his gaze swept across several places, and then he casually swept towards the doctor Pang next to him.

After the check is correct, the housekeeper will take people up the mountain as usual.

"Wait a minute, Doctor Pang, you have dropped something." At this moment, Song Ye's voice suddenly came from behind.

The three people who had walked in front all looked back together, and the elder who was named was even more confused. He was sure that he didn't carry anything with him.

Song Ye stepped forward and handed a bright scalpel in his pocket to his hand, with a slight smile on the corner of his mouth, "Doctors are the job of treating patients and saving people, and scalpels can save many lives. It will kill many people, so you should take care of it carefully."

A doctor drops a scalpel in public. This is a mistake that novices rarely make, let alone an experienced doctor like Dr. Pang.

So when Song Ye took out the scalpel, the faces of the three men present changed instantly.

Doctor Pang was even more stiff by Song Ye's words. He nodded while breathing in confusion, and quickly reached out and took the scalpel.

Just as he was about to point the blade to his side, a pair of big young hands clamped his throat faster.

"Don't move, I'll kill him again. Raise my hands up. Did you hear me?" It was the young assistant who held Doctor Pang. He quickly evaded the butler's arrest in an instant. , Put the knife on Doctor Pang's neck, "Don't use supernatural powers, otherwise I will use this explosive to make this old guy die with me." The

other party obviously came prepared, knowing that the seven families are powerful. Secret, and made the most comprehensive preparation.

The jade and stone were burned.

"Don't do unnecessary struggles. This is not a place where you can go wild. Tell me your purpose honestly. I can leave you a whole body." The middle-aged housekeeper saw this scene now, but he was very calm and even disregarded the hostages. Interrogate unilaterally with explosives 00.

"Are you deaf? Don't forget that your Patriarch is still waiting for this old thing to be healed. It doesn't matter if I die. If he dies, the Shao family will be over." The assistant is also well-trained and speaks out in a hurry. The value of the hostages in his hands looks confident.

And from the information he said, Song Ye also got important information.

The Patriarch of the Shao family has an illness, and it is not a minor problem. The elderly need to be treated as a specialized doctor.

She remembered that there was a jade plate with Shao in her space, pursed the corner of her mouth, and decided to wait for an opportunity to save the elder.

But before she caught the opportunity, the butler beside her had already taken action.

A hurricane suddenly blew up in the garden in front of the main hall, and the wind and sand rolled up a salon and immediately hit the assistant's back.

Under the impact of the wind and sand, the assistant and Doctor Pang flew forward together.

In the exclamation, Song Ye strode forward in the face of the loud noise of the wind, grabbed Doctor Pang's arm, pulled forward, and then raised his leg sideways and kicked off the blade in the opponent's hand. It was at this moment. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of a flashing red dot. She jerked her eyebrows and screamed, "The detonator is on his left waist."At that time, Song Ye was protecting Doctor Pang from the hurricane, kicked the man's blade, and accidentally saw the detonator on his waist, but the distance between the two had been stretched, and her hand could not reach it any longer. There is also a wind technique ability master not far away, and Song Ye will never use the air wall until the last moment.