Chapter 18:Totally Unrelated

Heyyy. How are you guys doing. So I've been thinking that I have been leaving Sasuke and his group out and I feel really bad so let's go to Sasuke and his feelings towards Sakura.

$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^

Sasuke POV

    What was Itachi talking about. What is happening with Sakura. Ugghh!!!! I haven't I get my mind off of her. But, I can't. She is so pretty, smart, delicate, graceful, and her hair smells like raspberry and blackberry--. Okay, When did I turned into a creep. This is ridicul-.

    My thoughts were cut off by a horrible screeching noise. "SASUKE-KUUN, HIIII!!!" There is my number one fangirl, Karin again. "SASUKE-KUUN, over here!!" I replied, "Karin I'm right here, I can hear you." She then poured and my eyebrow twitched because I knew she was going complain about me being- "Don't be so mean to your future wife Sasuke-kun" She whined. I walked away.

    "Hey, teme, I saw you were 'hitting it off' with Karin." The dobe said, and I growled at him to shut up. The others just laughed

RRIIIIINNNGGGG

There is the bell better go.

PLACE CHANGE

Sakura POV

   We got to my house and then everything was silent. The cops busted in guns in hand, "FREEZE!!" I was suprised to see nobody there. Then, a gun shot was heard. 'D-did they k-kill him,' I thought, but I saw a bullet headed straight for Hidan. "Nooo!!!" I yelled getting in front of him, I felt pain in my arm before I blacked out.

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$

Hidan POV

   This is all my fault, all my fault. If I had moved then she wouldn't be in the hospital right now. I looked at her sleeping form and I immediately saddened more. 'All my fault,' I thought.

Zetsu POV

   This is terrible. Can You not speak while I'm trying to speak please? No I cannot. HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT ME!!! NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL!! Shut up.

Konan POV

   My poor little Sakura. She is so brave to jump in front of a bullet like that. I'm glad that her dad was arrested. I'm also glad that they tracked her mom and found her too. But what her dad said made me paranoid to leave Sakura-chan alone anymore.

FLASHBACK

As they were arresting him he said something, "That little twerp deserved everything that came to her!!! And you people better take good care of her because when I get out, I'm coming after her!!! They took him away.

FLASHBACK END

What did she ever do to deserve this.

Well that was fun. I'll update soon. Thank you!!