Chapter 26: Plot Twist

Hey. So I was thinking about the story and I've been saying that it needs a little "umph" to it, don't ya think? So here is the PLOT TWIST CHAPTER!!!!!!!! Don't know what that means, well just read and find out.

{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]

Sakura POV

     Whoa. These guys have some serious voices. They sing so well. The whole room is clapping. I am gonna go-

RING RING RING

     That's my phone, I wonder who it is. I go to the bathroom and answer it.

S: Hello
Police: Hi, this is Sakura Haruno correct.
S: Yes, why?
Police:---

     Oh my god. I can't breathe. I'm having an anxiety attack. I walk out the bathroom to the others, my face pale. "What's wrong kitten." Then I faint.

Normal POV

    The Akatsuki ran up to Sakura after she fainted. "Kitten, kitten what's wrong?" Kisame said, very worried. Sasori grabbed her phone, eyes wide. "No. No this can't be happening." "What is it Sasori?" Zetsu asked. "Her dad escaped from prison." Konan's eyes widened. "But, he said that as soon as he got out, he-" She cut herself off. She didn't want to think about what would happen. "Tobi thinks we should get her out of here. Tobi is very smart and you guys should listen to Tobi." Tobi said very child-like. Madara nodded very slowly, but grabbed Sakura bridal style and walked to their car.

      Wow. That is what I call a "PLOT TWIST CHAPTER." Well there you go. This was very interesting to write. Love you guys. BYE!!