Chapter 13: The Grudge (not the movie)

HIIIIIIIIII. I am super excited for this chapter. you will find our why later.

Inner: IM BBAAAAACCKKKK!!!!!!!!!
Obey: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY!!?!?!?!

¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢

Sakura POV

             I woke up early the next morning. I really wanted to curl up somewhere and die. I am really disappointed to say this but I broke my promise. I promised myself that I wouldn't cut myself anymore, but I was weak and I woke up in the middle of the night and you already know what happened next. I walked to my closet and pulled out a long sleeve beige shirt with a capital red S on it. I pulled out some black skinny jeans with rips and a chain on the side, and for shoes I chose black high tops with hello kitty on each side of me ankle. I LOVE hello kitty. I went downstairs and saw both my mom and stepfather.

             I took a deep breathe. I walked into the kitchen, my mom glared at me and my dad just smirked. "I am going on a business trip today so your father is going to stay with you. You better be good." Then she left me here with Him. "How was your beating last night?" He asked me in a sickly mocking voice. I looked down almost crying. He slapped my butt and I yelped. "Don't worry. That won't be happening while I'm here," he whispered in my ear. He slapped my butt again and that was  when I grabbed my backpack and ran for the door.

Deidara POV

              We saw Sakura-chan running into the bathroom. We walked up to there and heard crying. I knocked on the door, "Are you alright Saku-chan, un?" I heard her sniffing and she came out with her head down. "What's wrong?" I tache seemed worried, we all were but he sounded the most. She shook her head. Hidan picked up her chin and made her look at him. I saw his eyes widen with surprise, anger, and sadness. "Who did this to you?" He moved out the way for all of us to see. All our eyes then widened. "What happened, un?" She looked away ashamed and told us, "You guys can't tell ANYONE, okay?" We all nodded. She looked around and said, "M-my m-m-mom." I was angry, no, to say that was an understatement. I was FRUSTRATED. "WHAT!!" We all were so angry.

Kakazu POV

             Wow, her parent abusing her is going to cost a lot of money.

Hidan POV

             WTF. How dare her mother lay a hand on her.

Pein POV

             "Well, why were you crying? We all know that happened at night." I decided to ask. She looked down and said quietly, "My mom accused me of seducing her husband, but he is always the one t-t-touching m-me and-and-," then she started crying. I hugged her tightly getting glares from the others but I ignored it. "This morning, he said it was going to be me and him alone because my mom is going on a business trip. H-he s-slapped my b-butt and I ran here because I needed you guys to--," she was going to go on but I stopped her, "Don't say anymore it's okay." I felt her nod. Konan then came. "Hey Pein-- oh is this the girl you guys were talking about." I nodded. "She is so adorable, what's wrong sweetie." Sakura explained. Konan was on the verge of tears and I could tell. "I am so sorry to hear that. How about me and you have a sleepover tonight. I can call and ask your dad and we can talk about everything." My Konan always had a way with words. I saw cherry light up, smile and nod rapidly. I smiled happily.

Hey my little naruto lovers. Anyway make sure you read and comment and review and vote and update....... wait that's my job. NEVER MIND THEN.