Chapter 33: My Saviour

Hey guys!!! Well, umm. ENJOY!!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sakura POV

I woken up in a dark room. I was scared and so mamy question ran through my head; is Konan okay? Will I be okay? What if he kills me? Ibreally hope everything turns out okay. The door burst open and he came in. I shook in fear. Someone...please save me.

*Different place*

Itachi POV

I felt a disturbance. I don't know what it was, but I felt it. It felt as though Sakura was calling out to us. We have to hurry. "...then he just knocked me out, grabbed Sakura by her hair, and dragged her away." Konan explained what happened, but I didn't hear the whole thing. Pein nodded, holding her tight in his arms. "We have to find her. Madara, locate her phone using the GPS locator. That should help us track her." I hope we get to her in time. I fell like I'm hopeless. I can't do anything about it. I fear...I've fallen. Hopelessly in love with Sakura.

*****

Sakura POV

He is here. "Hello Sakura. My beautiful step daughter." I had tears in my eyes and as he reached for me, I kicked him. Hard. He grunted in pain and looked at me. He glared for a second but then smirked. "Of course you'd use those amazing, long, gorgeous legs to your advantage." He stroked my thigh and went down more. He rested at my calf before putting it back on my thigh and digging his nails into my flesh. I wimpered in pain, tears streaming down my eyes. He then slapped me hard and loudly stated, "I told you I would get you. Your little friends won't protect you forever." I wasn't paying attention to his words anymore. The blood running down my leg was too much to ignore. I started to lose consciousness. The last words forming in my head being, save me. Please.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Will she be saved in time. Or will she lose hope in her only saviors. Find out next time. Later.