Chapter 14: Asthma attack!!!!!!!!!

Obey here. I'm updating on THANKSGIVING. WOOHOO.

MOVING ON: So you guys have been commenting and voting and I am really proud of myself. I am also grateful for you guys that helped me and asked me to keep writing this story. and I am glad you guys like it. As a present, I am making this chapter long AND making a second one after this. And now for the story.

]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]|]

Sakura POV

              The bell rang. I have P.E now and I'm nervous. Nothing body knows that I have asthma and I don't have my inhaler. I walked to the girls changing room and started to change into my red tank top with black stripes running down both sides and some black spandex shorts, with some of my running shoes. "Hey, your that new girl Sakura right." I turned around to see a girl with red hair cut unevenly with brownish reddish eyes and black glasses. I nodded slowly cocking my head to the side. "Well, My name is Karin and I am the queen bee of this school. So if you don't mind, stay out of my way." Then I walked out. I saw all my friends walking towards me and smiled. "OKAY MY YOUTHFUL STUDENTS, TIME FOR P.E!!!!!!!!!!!" I turned around and my eyes widened when I saw two of the same people. "I HEARD I HAVE A NEW YOUTHFUL STUDENT!! WHERE IS SHE!!!" I hid behind Zetsu and looked down but the smaller one found me. "Here she is Gai-sensei, and a beautiful cherry blossom she is!!!" "ALRIGHT CLASS, 20 YOUTHFUL LAPS AROUND THE GYM!! ANND GOOO!!!!" Everyone started to run I was in front taking my time with The Akatsuki, Sasuke and his friends. Then I found it hard to breath. I kept going pushing myself since I was on the 16th lap. I stopped when it became to much, clutched my chest, and started hyperventilating. "Hey Kitten, you alright." Was the last thing I heard before I fainted.

Sasuke POV

             I saw Sakura faint and ran over to her. Then that's when I saw Madara carry her bridal style to the nurses office. I have to admit, I was jealous but it wasn't about me but about Sakura. I was scared.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
Time SKIP

Sakura POV

             I am glad that scene in P.E is over. Konan drove me home and I was happy she was going to be with me when I went to go get my stuff. "So, the guys told me about your little scene in P.E." "I have asthma." "Why didn't you tell someone you didn't have your inhaler with you." I shrugged. I saw her smile in amusement. We arrived at my house and we both went inside to get my things. I passed my dad and went up to my room. I grabbed all of my favorite outfits and pajamas. I went downstairs to see my father walk in. "Hello Sakura." "Hi Tou-san." Then I ran to the car. I smiled, "I'm ready." She smiled and started driving.

Next chapter is coming soon.