Chapter 20 (I think): Another Sad Moment

Hi guys!!!! Well sorry it has been a while. I promise I'll set up a schedule. Comment or message a schedule for me to update kay?

=================================

Hidan's POV

    I can't believe I did that. That was amazing. I actually had the courage to kiss Saku-chan. Life is great.

Sakura POV

   I can't believe that happened. I'm still blushing, and it happened 30 minutes ago. I was pulled away from my thoughts by a voice. "You okay?" I looked and saw Sasori. I nodded and said, "Yeah just umm, hot in here." He nodded hesitantly. Did I mention what I was wearing. I'm wearing a black tank top with BVB's faces on it, dark blue acid wash skinny jeans, platformed combat boots and a misfits sweatshirt. I also have a black binni with a skull on it. I have my black glasses with white polka dots.

    Guys compliment me on my sense of style, but I think it's just because I'm a pretty girl. I dress like an emo which I think is okay. I love emo style, along with scene style. That's why my hair is proofed up at the top, not too much but just enough.

Time Skip
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

At lunch, Hidan Sat next to me. I blushed a tiny bit but I soon got over it.

Normal POV

    Madara noticed the odd behaviour and was in wonderland. 'What happened between them.' He wondered but soon let it go. Unknown to them Sasuke also saw this.

    After school, they were walking to their car. Sakura rode with Kisame, Deidara, Sasori, Itachi, Madara, and Pein. (A/N Kisame has one of those cars with the seats in front, the three in the back and two unconnected seats in the back so yeah).

     Kisame was following the others to their hideout when a driver swivels into their lane. Kisame tried to move but it was too late. "AHHHHHH!!!!" They all screamed. The car hit them on the side where Deidara is in the passenger seat, Madara on the far right next to the window, and Sakura also next to the right side of the window. They crashed into the woods. They all got up, but heard a scream of agony. They limped to Sakura, who had glass on the left of her top head, in her arm and leg. Her left arm looked broken. The other Akatsuki arrived. "Can you guys help her?!?!?" screamed Deidara. They couldn't do it because rhey were hurt as well. Hidan called the ambulance and Zetsu and Kakazu helped Sakura from under the car. They all thought, 'Why does this happen to her.'

     Hey guys, don't forget to make your schedule for me and who do guys want to have a special moment with Sakura this time? Comment and message. BYE!!!! Oh and a picture of Sakura's hair is on the chapter. Just imagine it longer and how it is coloured in the very first chapter.