Chapter 13: P.E is the WORST subject

Hey. Just so you know the title is a lie to me, I LOVE P.E.
Anyway on with the oh-so popular story -_-.

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Sakura POV

               Konan is so nice. When she offered a sleepover, i was incredibly grateful. I hope he says yes. She calls my step dad before the bell rings. "Hello, is this Mr. Haruno?" Pause. "Yes well my name is Konan and i was wondering if your daughter can have a sleepover with me and a couple other friends, all girls." She took the phone off her ear and handed it to me. "Do you want to have a sleepover with this girl." He asked me. I cleared my throat and said, "Yes father, I do." "Alright then okay but make sure you come home and pack well." "Okay father." Then he hung up. "Rude much." I heard Konan mutter, and i smiled at that. "He said yes I just have to go home after school and pack." Konan smiled and nodded.

Konan POV

                  Sakura is so sweet. She is just adorable. I can't wait for the sleepover. The guys are lucky to have her. They really care about her. They really like her. Except my Pein, he likes her as a friend.

                     Well, Konan is very possessive. Surprising isn't it? Well bye bye.