Charter 28: Her Life Story

Hey guys, updating finally. So let's just get to the story.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][

Sakura POV

I woke up in the morning feeling better than last night. I tried to move but then I remembered that Dei-kuns arms were around me. I blushed and moved out the bed carefully. I walked downstairs to make everyone breakfast again. After I made the food I got dressed, wearing a white cat sweatshirt that covered my fingertips and some shorts. A couple minutes later they all woke up and ate. Konan looked at me with her eyebrow raised. "What's wrong Konan?" I asked confused. "You're already moved in right? Everything is all packed?" She asked. I nodded and she smiled wickedly. Everyone got scared, including me. Then she screamed, "MAKEOVER TIME!!!!!!" My eyes widened in horror. She grabbed my hand, picked up my suitcase full of my clothes and makeup, and closed the door to her room. Leaving me no escape.

Konan POV

I put Sakura in her Jack the Skeleton long sleeve shirt, with some black ripped skinny jeans. For shoes, I grabbed her black converse. I put some eyeliner on her, not too thin but not thick either. Then came mascara, lip gloss, and a very small amount of blush. Lastly I brushed her beautifully long hair, and curled the tips. I put a paper flower in her hair like mine, except it was a sakura flower. "You look gorgeous Sakura-chan." I squealed because of her cuteness. She was so kawaii. Sakura smiled shyly and said quietly, "Thanks Konan-Chan." Then I grabbed her hand again and brought her downstairs.

Hidan POV

I saw them coming downstairs and was about to ask if Konan smothered Sakura in makeup. I then saw Sakura and my breathe hitched. She was beautiful.

Madara POV

Sakura was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

Deidara POV

I smiled. She looked amazing. I looked at the others and they all had surprised looks on their face. I knew they all thought she was gorgeous.

Pein POV

Sakura looked amazing, she did. Konan does good work. I smiled at Konan and she looked at me and smiled back. She keeps me happy. She walked up to me and I wrapped my arms around her neck, she wrapped her arms around my waist. I kissed her forehead. She smiled in response. "Sakura, if you don't mind we would like to hear a little more about your past." She looked down, but nodded. We all sat on the couch.

Sakura POV

I sat next to Kisa-kun with my legs in his lap. He held my hand knowing this will be painful for me. I began to speak. "When I was born, both my mother and father loved me very much. We were a happy family. When I turned 3 years old, we went to get some ice-cream. On our way we got into a car accident. My father died, but my mother and I lived. A year later, my mother got a boyfriend. She re-married when I was 5." I took a deep breath and kept going. "My stepfather started taunting me all the time, everyday. That's when my depression came and I started taking pills when I was 10. As I grew older the regular verbal abuse became physical, mental, and sexual. I gained insomnia because sometimes he would sneak into my room and-and--" Tears were rolling down my cheeks and Kisame squeezed my hand while Zetsu grabbed the other. "My mom never believed me when I told her that her husband would do that to me. She just told me that I was lying because I didn't want him taking my dad's place. After that I never spoke to her about it. He would always tell her that I would seduce him and try to take him away from her so mother started to verbally and physically attack me too. That's when I started to cut. Then I met you guys." I smiled through my tears at the thought of the Akatsuki. Then I heard Itachi say something, "There isn't a smile more beautiful that the one that struggles through tears." It was my favorite saying.

Hey guys well that's it for now, hope you liked it. Bye Bye.