Chapter 2: Meeting The Boys

Hey everybody, how you doin'?

Inner: Why are you so stupid?

Obey: WHY MUST YOU CRITICISE ME!!!!

Inner: Whatever, on with the story.

Sasuke P.O.V

        I drove to school as my normal routine goes. As I pulled in the parking lot, I hear the fanbots (my fangirl club). I try my best to sneak by unnoticed but it's like they have "super Sasuke senses" or something. I hear screaming.

AHHHH! SASUKE-KUN IS HERE!!

AHH! MARRY MEE!

NOO MEE!!

         I walked away, really not wanting to hear all the screaming until Karin walked up to me. She was the type of girl who slept with Everyone. I groaned as she tried to grind me. Tries to grind me.

          "Hey Sasuke-kun, how are you today?" said Karin trying to sound sexy (when she actually sounded like a drunk elephant mixed with a baboon).

          "Hn." I grunted while pushing her off. "Don't be like that Sasu-chan" she pouted. I turned to her and glared at that nickname because only my mother can call me that. I leave without another word.

~Sakura P.O.V~

           As I walked into the school, I see an orange blurr crash into me. "I'm sooo sorry I did-!" said the blurr but he cut himself off. "Wow, you are really pretty!" I was scared and flattered so I blushed at the compliment and the physical contact.

          He then realized he was still on top of me. "Ohhh, sorry so what's your name?" He said getting off. I look down at my shoes sadly, 'why did I have to have a social anxiety disorder' as he was about to say something someone interrupted us. "Hey dobe, stop harassing her." The voice said. As I turned around I saw a boy and a huge group of others behind him.

Well, that's done c ya later!

Review please.