Chapter 27: Trouble

No intro, just reading.

$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$$#$$$#$$$#$#$#$######$#$$$$$$$$$$

Sakura POV

     Ugh. My head. What happened? I wake up in Madara's lap. "Hey Cherry-chan. How are you feeling?" I heard him say. "I'm fine, but my head hurts a little bit. What happened?" "The cops told you that your father escaped from prison and that we have to keep you safe." A new voice piped in. I turned and saw Zetsu. I smiled sadly. "Oh." I was depressed now, even more he is coming after me. "Don't worry, we will keep you safe I promise." Came Kakazu's response. I nodded happily.

Scene Change

Sakura POV

     We arrived at the house and we went to our rooms. Well actually I'm sharing a room with Deidara. My room isn't technically finished yet. I reached into my bag and grabbed my insomnia pills. I was about to grab one when a hand layers on mine. I looked at Deidara, confused. He smiled and pulled me towards the bed. Hey layed down and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. I blushed but felt very safe, he whispered in my ear quietly, "you won't be needing those anymore." I felt content and drifted to sleep, wheezing quietly whispering a soft, "Thank You."

     Well. The last chapter for tonight. See you guys later.