Lucifer- Arguments

"Why do you have to be so freaking annoying y/n?!" your boyfriend Lucifer yelled directly at your face.

"I don't know! Maybe because you're never here and when you are you're a jerk and you obviously don't pay any attention to me!! And not to mention all the times I have to deal with you coming home covered in blood from some innocent person!" you scream back at him.

"You just don't understand what all I do y/n! It's complicated." He growled.

"Fine. If it's complicated then explain it to me. Explain to me why you're always bloody or why you NEVER even bother to acknowledge me while you're home." You scowled at him.

When he didn't reply, but instead glared at you, you finally snapped completely.
"Fine! If you can't even let me know the small things then I should just leave!" you half sobbed half yelled at him.

"Well maybe you should..." he whispered under his breath.

"What. Was. That?" you sobbed angrily.

"I said," he looked you square in the eyes,"that maybe. You. Should."

By that point you lost it. The only person that you had ever loved completely had said the words that would break you forever. Sobbing even harder now you ran to the front door, grabbed your coat from the hooks and ran out the door.

Right after the door slammed Lucifer punched a hole in the wall right in front of him, profanities slipping from his lips.

You had run. And fast. You honestly didn't know where you were going, but you just ran until your tears had slowed almost to a stop. You came across a park bench and sat down.

Silence fell all around you as dusk began to fall. Thinking back on you and Lucifer's fight you instantly regretted it. It had started because you had found some blood stains on his shirt again and he wouldn't tell you why or how it got there.

You kept asking every once and a while throughout the day until he snapped. Basically the whole thing was your fault. You pushed him. And he broke. But it wasn't all you. He needed to work on his affections toward you.

Standing slowly you walked to the curb and hailed a taxi. Living in the city had its perks sometimes. As you got closer to the house, the more nervous you got.

Finally the cab pulled up at your house and you slowly stepped out and payed the driver. You stood there just staring at the door for a few minutes until you heard a crash come from upstairs.

Running inside you cautiously walked up the staircase. As you neared Lucifers "man cave" you heard another small crash and some quiet sobs. You tiptoed to the door with tears already in your eyes again.

Opening the door a crack you gasped at the sight in front of you. Sitting in the middle of the floor was Lucifer. He hands were bloody, and this time it was his own. There was glass shattered all around him. His hands were over his face while quiet sobs racked his body.

"Lucifer?" you quietly asked.

He looked up at you wide eyed and a crazed look in his eyes.
"Y/N?" he looked at you with wide eyes.

You didn't say a word but slowly walked to him and sat on his lap and wrapped your legs around his waist from the front.

Taking his face in your hands you slowly started to speak.
"I'm so sorry..." you whispered.

"No." He said firmly. "This is my fault not yours. I made you cry...."

"Yeah but...." you attempted to speak but your tears poured down your face instead.

He looked at you directly in the eyes, and leaned his forehead to yours. Doing so he whispered," I love you Y/N"

"I love you more."

"I'm sorr..."

"Shhhh..." you shut him up by kissing him softly on the lips.

Standing from the floor he picked you up, walked to y'alls room, set you on the bed and crawled in right beside you. As he wrapped his arms around your middle you knew that no matter what, fights, blood, and anger could never take away this love you had for each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

#sensitive satan

111 reads!!! Oh my gosh!!! Thank you so much!!! PLEASE REQUEST I WOULD LOVE TO WRITE FOR Y'ALL.

PLEASE VOTE, REQUEST, SHARE! Everything helps