Crowley- Fugitive pt. 1

Ooooooooh my worrrrrrrrrd I am so excited for this one I can't even explain it XD

It's also a three part REQUESTED imagine so hOORAH

Three shouts for me being able to come up with it from just a request XD 

Ps he is using his basement to torture Samandriel (not the warehouse like the show, sorry it goes with my plotline)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were running through the halls of Crowley's large house trying to find him. And it was hard to run seeing as how you were wearing a rather large gown. 

You'd been to a dinner party with Crowley, but it had ended when Crowley had been warned that the Winchesters were after him yet again.

Crowley had brought you back to his house, and soon after went off and you couldn't find him.

"Baby where are you?" You called out while trying to find your boyfriend.

A voice from behind you spoke, "Who you calling baby?"

You whipped around to face Antonio (a demon you worked with.) As you looked him in the eyes your y/e/c eyes flicked black.

"My kitten." You hissed. You hated Antonio in the first place, but when he pestered you about your personal life, it made you mad.

No one knew about Crowley dating a demon. You'd been seeing him for almost a year, and you were still his secret.

Antonio looked at you skeptically, but jogged off to pester someone else.

You groaned and ran into your room to change outfits.

You threw on a fitted tank top and some athletic shorts, and headed off again to find Crowley.

After a while you'd given up, and now you were sitting in his "office" and on the couch, eating a tub of ice cream.

About halfway through your snack, Crowley burst in the door looking slightly upset.

You immediately set the ice cream aside, and ran over to him.

"Where've you been babe?" You grilled your boyfriend.

"Umm..." He replied nervously, "No where."

You placed your hands on his chest gently, and looked at him quizzically.

Crowley sighed and put both of his hands on his head, "I'm just stressed, that's all."

You smiled sympathetically and pressed a kiss to his cheek gently. "Well why don't you sit, and we can relax for a while?" You suggested softly.

"I'm sorry darling, I can't right now. I've got some work to do now that the Winchester s are back on my tail." He apologized.

"Oh okay. I understand." You sighed.

He never had a ton of time to do whatever he wanted, so you hadn't really expected 'yes' to be the answer.

Crowley smiled softly and kissed you gently on the lips.

"I'll see you later I guess?" You whispered as you pulled away.

"Yes darling." Crowley kissed you quickly and walked out the door, leaving you there all alone and slightly upset.

You sighed and plopped back down on the couch to eat.

After you'd finally finished your food, you headed out for some air.

Crowley was a softie when it came to you. He didn't make you go on many trips or torture missions like he did the others. So you had a lot of freedom.

You walked out the front door and out to the garden in the back of the house. You walked over to a rock by the pond and sat down with your toes barely touching the water.

You laughed as some fish scattered when your toes hit the water.

You were enjoying the quiet when all of a sudden you heard a blood curdling scream.

You jerked your head around to try and find the source, but found none at first glance. You panicked at first, but then realized that it was yet another person Crowley had captured to torture information out of.

It always made you cringe, and have trouble sleeping when these awful cries started.

You were a soft demon. No one knew why either, but you'd never been one to volunteer to torture or kill.

Your eyes widened, and you got goosebumps all over as the screams got louder and louder.

You picked up your phone and dialed Crowley's number.

"Yes darling?" He asked he picked up. "What can I do you my love?"

"Could you keep your.... prisoner... quiet?" You asked quietly.

You cringed as yet another scream came through the phone, and all around you.

"Sorry love, I'm trying but angels are rather hard to shut up." You could hear his smirk through the phone.

You gasped for air before replying, "An....Angel? Crowley what have you done?"

"Oh it's nothing darling. I'm simply getting some more information about this stupid tablet."

You blinked away a tear of fear, and said goodbye after hashing out that the whole idea was nuts.

You were still  shaken by the fact that Crowley had captured an angel of all things to torture, so you went to your room to think it over.

You collapsed on your bed and let out a sigh. You cared for Crowley more than anyone, but you were second guessing your love after that whole incident.

Crowley had never taken an angel before, so this was difficult to take in all at once.

A few hours later, Crowley came in, sat beside you and pulled you into him.

You leaned your head on his shoulder, and breathed in his familiar scent.

He kissed the top of your head, and asked, "You hungry love?"

"Nah. Not really, but I do need some real food." You laughed.

"Well let's go then shall we?" He grinned as he stood and brushed a hand over your cheek lovingly.

You smiled softly and stood up, now face to face with him. He looked you in the eyes and kissed you sweetly on the lips.

You smiled into the kiss as he picked you up and transported you to the dining room where food was already in place at the table.

As he set you down, Crowley broke away from your lips.

He pulled a chair out for you and, helped you into the seat.

You'd not eaten much food, but instead pushed the food around your plate.

"Darling what's wrong?" Crowley looked at you concerned.

You shook your head. "Nothing. I'm just tired. It's been kind of a long day." You sighed.

Crowley looked sort of concerned so he sent you to your room to rest.

You'd kissed him goodnight and waited for him to go off to his office. When he'd been gone for a while, you pulled on some shoes, crept down the stairs, and out the front door.

You jogged down the driveway, and when you could no longer see the house, you pulled out your phone.