Garth- Beautifully Broken

YASSSSS MY FIRST GARTH ONE. IM SO EXCITED BC HE'S MY BABY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You'd been struggling with your hunts lately since your brother as well as partner, had died a few months back, so tonight you were contemplating drinking your feelings away.

You didn't like to drink, but when you lost your brother, everything seemed worthless, even yourself.

You drove to the nearest and least busy bar, and parked outside. You sighed as you walked in and saw all the signs and posters on the walls.

You and your brother would go to bars after hunts, and analyze the wall art. He would get beer, but you always stuck with water or soda. You would spend hours laughing and unwinding after hunts in random bars all over the country.

To mark every bar you went to, you took a Polaroid camera with you. You would snap a picture together in front of your favorite sign on the wall.

You walked to the bar and took a seat, staring at the table top. Tears formed in your eyes as your brother's favorite song began to play on the radio.

"What'll it be miss?" the bartender asked gruffly.

"I'm still thinking." You retorted.

You sat there debating in your head. "I can either go home completely sober, and keep my brother's wish, or I can get completely wasted."

"I'll just have a coke. Thanks." You told the man as your guilt weighed on you.

"Okay. Soda for the young lady." You could tell he was judging, but you didn't care at this point.

You sat there sipping your drink and trying not to cry.

After a while of sitting there in silence, a group of three men came in, laughing loudly. One of them bumped into you when the backed into you, causing you to spill your drink.

"Oh my word, I am so sorry ma'am." He apologized quickly.

You turned and shot him a small smile, "It's fine. I needed a refresher anyways."

He laughed softly, "Oh, well can I buy you another? I'm Garth by the way."

"Nice to meet you, I'm y/n. And I would love that." You smiled.

Garth noticed your sad appearance and invited you to sit with he and his friends.

"Sure. As long as they don't mind." You looked over at his friends at the table.

"Nah, Sam and Dean don't mind."

He stuck out his arm and led you to the table. You already felt at home when Sam and Dean greeted you with large smiles.

"So y/n, what brings a lovely young lady such as yourself to a bar all alone?" Dean asked you after they'd all introduced themselves properly.

"Um, I'm hunting with some family...." You said quietly.

"You hunt? Do you hunt big or small?" Garth questioned you further, to your dismay.

You hesitated, "Um... I guess big."

"Uh huh..." Dean looked at you weird. He looked at Sam and Garth and them back at you.

"We hunt, too."

"Really? What do you hunt?" You tried to cover your nervous voice with a steady one.

"Dean, don't." Sam whispered a warning to his brother.

"We hunt the supernatural." He ignored both Sam and Garth's warning stares.

"Dean!" Garth fussed at him.