Thing you do that he loves

Dean--

When Dean isn't watching, you like to dance rather goofily. Occasionally he'll catch you, and you turn tomato red from embarrassment. He loves to see you happy, and he loves your blush.

Sam--

Sam loves when you play with his hair. It's not that he likes his hair being touched or styled, but he loves that you get super excited when he gives you his permission to mess with it. He loves your excitement over small things.

Castiel--

Castiel loves when you crack stupid jokes. You make all sorts of puns and jokes that don't make many people laugh, but you think you're hilarious. He loves when you die laughing from your own goofy attitudes.

Kevin--

Kevin loves when you sign along to songs that are playing. Even if you are way off key, you never care. You love to sing and even when people give you weird looks, you keep going. He loves your confidence when it comes to what others think of you.

Samandriel--

Samandriel loves when you're hyper. You're energetic enough without sugar, but when you have sugar you get really silly and crazy. He loves having conversations with you when you're hyper. You do crazy stuff when your hyper and he loves that side of you.

Gabriel--

Gabriel loves when you make faces unknowingly. When you're frustrated, thrilled, upset, or surprised, you make some crazy faces to match your many emotions. He loves to watch you when you're working on stuff. He finds it adorable when you make faces.

Lucifer--

Lucifer loves when you trace things on his chest, arms, and back absent mindedly. When you lay in bed at night with him, you'll just start moving your fingers over his chest, drawing things. He likes to watch your face because it relieves your stress for some reason. Your face goes from a furrowed brow to a relaxed expression.

Benny--

Benny loves when you scrunch your nose. You do it when something smells weird, when you don't like something, or when he kisses your nose. He likes to kiss your nose, and to see your nose scrunch as you giggle.

Garth--

Garth loves your laugh. He purposely makes you laugh throughout the day just to hear it. Sometimes he tickles you for a long time, and you laugh uncontrollably. He loves to hear you laugh because it lets him know that his princess is happy.

Balthazar--

Balthazar loves the way you gush over clothes. For the most part you love dresses. He buys you dresses, or takes you shopping, and when you find a dress that you adore, you lose it in a way. He loves to see the joy on your face when you feel beautiful. He also really loves your happy dance.

Chuck--

Chuck loves when you play his hands. It's kind of weird but when he holds you, you like to play with his fingers and rings, and size up your hand to his; as if they've changed since the last time you measured. He mostly loves the touch of your soft hands against his rough ones.

Crowley--

Crowley loves when you hold onto him. When he hugs you, you grab onto his shirt and bury your face into his shoulder. Even when he's not hugging you, you'll hold onto him at his side when he's talking to someone or dealing with a demon. He loves that you love to be close to him and that he makes you feel safe because he's never had someone trust or love him so much.

Adam--

Adam loves when you write random little notes to him on post-it notes. You'll leave them in random places: the bathroom, the cabinets, the tv room, the bed...etc. He always smiles when he sees them lying around the house. He especially loves when you hide them before you go away for a while. He finds them and he loves how much you care about him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay helpppppppp:

My crush is single, I am single....bUT I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO TELL IF HE LIKES ME XD

haha I'm no good when it comes to guys

Anyways...... I hope y'all liked this one!

Which ones your favorite??