Dean- Late

"Wake up baaaaaabe!" Dean screamed in your ear.

Jerking awake immediately you quickly sat and in the process your forehead collided with your boyfriend's.

"Owww...." You groaned. "What the heck do you want Dean?"

"Well little miss sunshine, I have to go on a hunt for two days, and I thought you might want to kiss me goodbye." He looked at you with his puppy eyes. (that only you knew about)

Throwing back the covers and getting up you glared at him. "And you had to scream at me to wake me up? Whatever happened to planting kisses on my face?" You grumbled.

Laughing, Dean walked over to you and wrapped his arms around you. "I'm sorry y/n. Forgive me?" He moped as he stuck his bottom lip out.

"Yeah okay." You laughed, not being able to keep being angry with your boyfriend.

Looking down at you he leaned in and kissed you on the lips three times like he always does before he leaves; passionately and fairly hard. One was for 'I love you,' two was for good luck, and the third was just for his pleasure just in case he died. He knew it was hard to think about but he wanted to leave you feeling loved before every hunt just in case.

"I love you Dean." You said into your boyfriend's coat as you held him as closely as you could.

As he pulled away, grabbed his bag, and headed to the door he replied, "I love you, too, baby."

He smiled at you before he shut the door, and you watched the boys drive away. After they were gone from sight you went over to the tv and flipped it on.

Over the next two days you did the same thing as you always did. You ate your meals on the couch, slept some, and watched more t.v. , and you occasionally texted Sam and Dean.

When you woke up on Thursday (the day the boys were supposed to be back) you jumped out of bed and squealed when you remembered that the boys were coming home. Running and picking up your kitten, you started dancing with him while choosing an outfit.

Finally after waiting for hours you realized it was getting pretty late. 'Where could they be?' You started asking every ten minutes. You tried calling and texting, but no one would answer. You'd even tried praying to Cas, but nothing worked.

You paced back and forth for a good two hours, and when you looked at the clock it was around 11:30 at night. Now you were officially freaking out.

Deciding that it would be best if you rested instead of staying up all night, you brought a blanket and pillow to the couch. Curling up and snuggling with your kitten, you feared the worst.
'What if they're all hurt...or worse?'

Tears formed slowly, but you blinked them away. Finally sleep came and claimed you for the night, and you slept like a rock until you heard a car horn honk in the driveway.

Jerking awake you looked at the clock and it read 10:50am. Running to the door you saw the boys, but something was off: Cas and Sam were carrying a bloody Dean with his arms around their necks.

Running out the door you quickly asked, "What's wrong?" Tears formed yet again.

"Help us get him inside and I'll explain." Cas huffed as they pulled Dean through the door.

When they dropped him on the couch Sam turned to you, "It was demon. It threw him against a brick wall and his head is pretty messed up."

"Oh..." You said.

Kneeling beside Dean on the floor beside the couch, you started to stroke his cheek. "I love you baby. Please don't leave me." You whispered as you shut your eyes.

"Y/n..." You heard a low mumble.

"Dean!!" You exclaimed. "Sam! Get some ice!"

"What happened?" Dean looked at you confused.

"A demon threw you..." You whispered to him.

"Oh...?" He looked a little shocked for some reason.

"I'm just glad you're okay Dean."  You whispered as you crawled onto the couch with him.

"I love you y/n. I'm so sorry I was so late." He said softly as he kissed your temple.

"I love you more babe." You smiled as your boyfriend's arms wrapped around you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

ILY ALL

PLEASE REQUEST