Dean- Games pt 1

You were done. You were done with everything.  About two hours ago you had a boyfriend who you loved, a home, and even if he was gone a lot, Dean cared for you. He treated you like a princess.

You'd loved him with all of your soul, and he had used you. And you were beyond done with his stupid games.

~flashback~

You had just gotten back from seeing a friend, and you pulled up into the bunker's front lawn. Then you noticed a different car sitting beside the Impala.

'Maybe the boys have another hunter helping them today.' You thought to yourself.

You walked to the door and were about to insert your key in the lock when you heard a loud giggle come from somewhere in the house. You knew Dean was the only one home right now, and you knew that couldn't have come from him.

You quietly put the key in and pushed open the door. After shutting it softly you walked slowly to the living room. Hiding behind the hall door you gasped softly at the sight before you. You had found the source of the laugh alright. There was Dean, with a girl on top of him. Not only that, she was kissing him, and he wasn't making a move to stop kissing back. This wasn't a small kiss either.

Tears of hurt prickled your eyes as you slowly stepped into the room.

"D....Dean?" You softly said as tears of pure hurt ran down your face.

"Y/n!" Dean exclaimed as he shoved the girl off of him and standing to his feet. He adjusted his shirt (which was amazingly still on) "This isn't what it looks like!"

"Right Dean! Of course it's not! Them what the hell is it?" You yelled at him all the while sobs racking your body.

"It's......I......" he stammered.

"Ya know what. It's fine. We're through Dean." You hissed at him as you stormed back out the front door. As you were stomping away you ran into Sam.

"Y/n!" Sam stopped you, "Whats wrong?"

"Your brother's wrong Sam. That's what's wrong." You sobbed collapsing into his arms.

"What on earth is going on here?" A voice yelled at the two of you.

You looked up to see Dean standing there looking at you in his brother's arms. You saw his new 'girlfriend' in the back cowering.

"Like you have a right to ask Dean!" You glared at your used to be  boyfriend.

Sam looked between you and Dean and his eyes bugged out of his head when he saw the other girl in the bunker behind Dean.

"Dean you idiot!" He yelled at his brother, "C'mon y/n, I'm taking you somewhere else."

He helped you into the car and spat at Dean, "Great work Dean. I hope you're happy. You just hurt the one girl who actually loves you."

Dean just stood there looking stunned as Sam drove you off not really knowing where.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey!!! Woah so many reads oh my goodness.

Please vote, REQUEST, comment, and  follow

PLEASE REQUEST

*emma*