After He Yells at You

Dean:
Dean will usually act like yelling at you doesn't affect him, and he goes off to do research on your current hunt. After a while, however; he breaks under the pressure of his hidden guilt. He'll come trudging into the room and will stand in front of you silently for a moment. You stay quiet and eventually a quiet, "I'm sorry. I love you." comes with a bear hug.

Sam:
Sam does one of two things after he yells at you. He always gets very upset with himself either way. After getting mad at himself, he will apologize a few minutes after he yelled, or he'll ignore you for an hour or so, thinking of how bad he messed up. When he apologizes, it always takes quite a few hugs and kisses to reassure him that it's okay.

Castiel:
Castiel yelling? At you? Never happens. If he accidentally raises his voice at you, he freaks out and seeks forgiveness right away.

Crowley:
Crowley has a short temper so he blows up, and yells at you fairly frequently. He usually stomps away to fume while torturing some demon. He gets really depressed afterwards, though. He only returns to his old self when he gets the courage to apologize and shower you in kisses and hugs.

Lucifer:
If Lucifer blows up with anger and yells at you, he always freaks out afterwards. His biggest fear is losing you over something he's done to you, so he regrets it every time. He usually takes an hour to cool down, and come up with an apology speech. He always ends it with a hug and gentle kisses.

Gabriel:
Gabriel doesn't ever actually apologize using words. He comes walking into the room quite casually, and he wanders over to wherever you are sitting or standing. No matter what you are doing, he kisses you passionately, managing to get you to forgive him rather quickly.

Kevin:
Kevin always disappears for a while and he's most likely crying because he feels so bad. He hates hurting you and yelling at you when he's mad. He stays in his room for a long time, so you usually go up to check up on him and let him know that it's all okay.

Adam:
Adam hates yelling at you, and you know that he gets very upset with himself after the yelling takes place. He's prone to doing unsafe stuff when he's really upset like that, so you run after him and pull him into a tight hug, assuring him that you've forgiven him for everything he said while he was mad.

Balthazar:
Anytime that Balthazar gets mad and yells at you, he disappears for hours at a time. He almost always comes back at least slightly drunk. He spills out his apologies and you cuddle him until he falls asleep. Even if he's intoxicated, you know he means everything he says.

Benny:
Benny rarely yells at you, so if he does, he always goes out and buys you something as an apology: flowers, chocolate, etc.... When he's apologized he holds you in his arms until everything is worked out between the two of you. He can't stand having you upset with him for long because not having you to talk to him hurts him.

Chuck:
Chuck usually writes an elaborate apology out and finds a beautiful flower to put with it. He comes in, hugs you from behind, and sets it in your hands. He rests his chin on your head, waiting as you read it. When your done, he simply pulls you into a frontal hug and whispers, "I love you."

Garth:
Garth is very weird after he yells at you. He tends to stay away from you even if you try to seek him out and speak to him. Sometimes, it lasts up to almost two days before he breaks down in tears, apologizing.

Samandriel:
If he happens to yell at you, Samandriel will almost immediately run to you and pull you into his arms. He kisses your forehead and cheeks, all the while apologies spilling out of his mouth.

Gadreel:
Gadreel isn't a very open person when it comes to his emotions, so if he yells at you, he doesn't apologize verbally. He lets you have your distance until the evening and when you crawl into bed that night, he gets in beside you and wraps his strong arms around you. He'll kiss your neck softly and pull you onto his chest. His physical affections show his apologies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
I ADDED GADREEEEEEEEEEEL

But yeah......I'm excited for that bc I'm not gonna lie. I love him.